Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,894 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Who Should Be The Next England Coach? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Be The Next England Coach? (722 Views)

Former England Coach : Bashes David Luiz.see What He Said Here / Potential England World Cup Opponents Give England coach Lot To Think Of / Former England Coach Eriksson Joins Eagles Coach Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by dachamp(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2007
Austria/Switzerland 2008 without ENGLAND
Could this be the end of Steven McClaren as England Coach? Before England match against Israel fans have been calling for the head of the Coach McClaren including former England defender Paul Parker.

Who should be the next England coach?
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by dayokanu(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
Onigbinde or Ladan Bosso
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by anusule(m): 11:44pm On Nov 21, 2007
i think jose mourinho is next.
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by dachamp(m): 11:49pm On Nov 21, 2007
@dayokanu
Onigbinde or Ladan Bosso

why not Christian Chukwu, u funny my guy
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by opetope: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
Jose Morinho is the best option for England at this moment if they plan to be in South Africa come 2010. If what happened to England against Croatia happened to Nigeria. We would have started complaining that we should ban ball all the Local players and invites Foreign players because all English players are local players except Beckham that plays in US.
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by mayordee(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2007
our dear onigbinde
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by chuckdee4(m): 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
Capello expressed some interest + he's currently jobless
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by benedo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2007
Ummnnn, well Mourinho?, thats debatable, to me he doesnt seem like the kind of coach who might want to be tied down to a national team coaching Job for now, i think i remember him saying so in one of his interviews, Guy seems like someone who thrives on the exciting, and pressure filled nature of coaching a clubside , but U CAN NEVER SAY NEVER SHA.
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by gabrielgb: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
for Tactical and technical reason LIPPI or CAPELLO will do. JM good but not good enough for this level yet.
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by easimoni(m): 5:04pm On Nov 22, 2007
gabrielgb:

for Tactical and technical reason LIPPI or CAPELLO will do. JM good but not good enough for this level yet.

Huh? I'm a Man U fan and even I'll admit JM is a world top-10 coach. He won the CL with Porto, an FA cup and 2 EPL titles. All in four seasons. Has coached and developed world class players. JM is the man for the job.
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
hahahahahhahahaa

christian chukwu should be the next coach of england

gunners since 1901
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by Teriba(m): 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2007
Jose Mourinho, but then he is not likely to accept it!
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by 9ja4eva: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2007
Daniel Amokachi

Stephen Keshi

Bergi Vogts
Re: Who Should Be The Next England Coach? by TawaTemi1(f): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2007
I volunteer grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagle's Fate In Ghana / Lampard Loses His Mother / How Can I Contact Gateway Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.