Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

New Content Counters And Trending Topics Cleanup - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / New Content Counters And Trending Topics Cleanup (4677 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / #itsonlyinnigeria Trending On Twitter (screenshots) / AIT Counters Gbenga Sesun's Poll Claim, Calls Him An APC "Mocking Bird"! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: New Content Counters And Trending Topics Cleanup by yamakuza: 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
CrazyMan:
This is a good question Seun, how do we tell?

Also the instant yim chat is gone too. The old Nairaland gave users access to conect with each other via yahoo from nairaland. This one doesn't

Though I was one of the protesters that condemed the new look of Nairaland, I must say I'm enjoying it now. Apart from the hidden posts and the online status, its perfectly the best.

I'm looking foward to seeing better upgrades in the near future Nairaland 5.0 should not be too far from reach Seun. I believe you can do it wink

Long live Seun!!!!

Long live Nairaland!!! cool

imagine if he had listened to you ...

1 Like

Re: New Content Counters And Trending Topics Cleanup by CrazyMan(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
sad
Re: New Content Counters And Trending Topics Cleanup by CrazyMan(m): 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Also oga Seun try and put a statistic in the profile like the old Nairaland of 2006-2009 had. Whereby you would have a complete break down of your posts so far.

I know that this version is new but I would also suggest that you should add all the components of the older version but in an up graded and newer version.

In this way, old members (myself inclusive) would forget about the good old days on Nairaland and embrace the bright furture before us.

Good luck cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am So Happy Today / Zimbabwean Beauty Pageant Contestants Forced 2 Catwalk without pants 18+( Photo) / 10 Interesting Topics Of Conversation For Every Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.