Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer (705 Views)

Photos From Joseph Yobo's World Press Conference / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. / Siasia Or Keshi: Who Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer by OEPHIUS(m): 6:39am On Nov 22, 2007
WHICH CONFERENCE DO YOU THINK IS BETTER OR TOUGHER PERSONALLY I THINK IT IS THE WEST AND HAS BEING THE WEST THEY HAVE THE TEAMS THAT CAN MAKE YOU SWEAT JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM THE EAST ON THE OTHER HAND APART FROM DETRIOT I REALY DO NOT SEE CONSISTENCY AND THIS DOES NOT MEAN A REGULAR STATE OF SHAKE UP
JUST LOOK AT HOW CAVS WERE INSULTED IN THE PLAYOFFS BY THE SPURS
AND IF YOU MENTION THE HEAT WINNING THE TITLE THEY ONLY WON COS THEY MET MAVS IF IT HAD BEING THE SPURS OR SUNS WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK
Re: Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer by A40(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
The West of course.

@Oephius
Quit taking shots at the Mavs let the Suns get to the final first and lets see what they do
Re: Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer by OEPHIUS(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2007
@a-40 mavs are good i respected them but they messed up last season and can someone suggest what can be done to spice the east
Re: Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer by maden9ja(m): 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2007
dude, where u been?? the east is ALREADY spiced up

i mean, look at all the transfers in the offseason, KG, Ray Allen, Zack Randolph,

And believe me there are at least 3 or 4 SOLID teams in the east, Boston of course, Detroit, New Jersey/Cleveland,

ARen't u tired of seeing the same old boring San antonio dominate and Phoenix who by the way had better win it all this season or get broken apart (Re: Sacramento, a couple of years ago),

Man I'd rather see the eastern teams man, except for maybe Denver and Golden State who play the nice uptempo style ,

The Mavs are too soft man,

Y3
Re: Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer by BlackMamba(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
The East of course. With all the drama from my beloved Knickerbockers, who cares about the wild wild west. grin
Re: Nba: Which Conference Do You Prefer by OEPHIUS(m): 10:12pm On Nov 28, 2007
the thing missin in the east is consistency and besides have you not figured out that if most of this teams were in the west they would not even make the top ten except for pistons
and boston, i still have my microscope on them
the west is and has been the best
Lakers, Jazz, Spurs, Mavs, Suns, Clippers i could go on so the east can go bury its sorry head

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tv May Lose Nations Cup! / How Do I Contact Nfa And How Can One Be A Football Agent / Fellow Nigerians No Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.