Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Earn As Much As #1,000,000 Each Month If You Can And Learn I.t. Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn As Much As #1,000,000 Each Month If You Can And Learn I.t. Online (647 Views)

SIWES/I.T Students Zone / What Pay Can A Graduate Earn As Security In Nigeria Brewery Lagos? / Drop Your CV, Earn As A Freelancer At The Corner Of Your Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn As Much As #1,000,000 Each Month If You Can And Learn I.t. Online by christkid: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2007
hello,

I want to use this medium to invite you guys to an opportunity that benefits you which ever way you look at it. You can earn as much as you can and learn at the same time online. With an investment or subscription fee of 100 Pounds or #27,000 per annum.

You get to learn about 500 I.T courses and counting and you earn buy getting commissions for those u invite.
If you invite 50 people in a month you earn at least #350,000. However you can earn more than that. You can earn Millions each month if you have the network.

Courses available are A+ Certification, Accountancy, Adobe, Cisco, CLAIT, Contact Management, Corel, Database, Desktop, DTP, ECDL, Equals, Graphics, i-NET+ Certification, Internet, Lotus, MCSE, Microsoft, MOUS, Network + Certification, Novell, Programming, Soft Skills,UNIX and Web Development.

It will be selfish to keep this information to myself. Am learning and earning at the moment, and am inviting you to do the same.

Go to http://www.dktpartners.com/pals/royale to subscribe or send an e mail to alozieroyale@gmail.com to receive an invitation.

If you have any questions send them to the e-mail above to get clearifications
Re: Earn As Much As #1,000,000 Each Month If You Can And Learn I.t. Online by christkid: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2007
great to see you guys subscribing already. Make good use of your subscription and earn as much as you can. Be your own boss. It is such a great opportunity. You market for yourself and earn for yourself.

Wish you all the best, God speed.

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacist Wanted Urgently / Check This Out / Vacancy: Marketing Excecutives (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.