Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! (1599 Views)

Best Answer To A Girl Who Wants All Qualities In A Man / Cartoon Of The Day : The Real Reason Kashamu Won. / 8 Signs Of A Wife Material. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2012

1: SHE MUST BE LIGHT SKIN, HAVE REAL HAIR AND MUST ACT WESTERN...i.e, using fork & knife when eatin rice. angry

2: SHE MUST HAVE GAP IN BETWEEN HER FRONT TEETH. kiss

3: SHE MUST ALWAYS LOOK SWEET LOOKING ANYTIME, LOOK KISSABLE,LOOK SUCCULENT AND MUST NEVER ASK A MAN FOR MONEY.. EVER!! angry

4: SHE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 O LEVEL CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH & ARITHEMETRIC AND MUST BE ABLE TO SPELL. angry

5: SHE MUST BE READY TO WEAR or MINI SKIRT ON DEMAND WITHOUT & MOANING kiss

Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by r231(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by shadshadyz: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr..Cork:

1: SHE MUST BE LIGHT SKIN, HAVE REAL HAIR AND MUST ACT WESTERN...i.e, using fork & knife when eatin rice. angry

3: SHE MUST ALWAYS LOOK SWEET LOOKING ANYTIME, LOOK KISSABLE,LOOK SUCCULENT AND MUST NEVER ASK A MAN FOR MONEY.. EVER!! angry

4: SHE MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2 O LEVEL CERTIFICATE IN ENGLISH & ARITHEMETRIC AND MUST BE ABLE TO SPELL. angry

hmm number three has an issue.
Personally i believe in independence,i hate depending on a guy. but let me tell you one truth if you are dating a girl, who has never asked you for anything at all it may not be money though then she must be asking someone else, thats the gospel truth.
No body not even a lady can be so independent to the point that they dont need help.
and thats the truth.
I have met some ladies that have guys but when they need help will prefer to Bleep someone else to get it,then asking their boyfriends.
once they is sxe in a relationship both the lady and the guy have the right to ask each other for help when they truly need it.
Infact if am a guy and a girl am in a relationship with never asks me for anything at all for the first one year in our relationship, i can never trust her.When you ask too frequently, then i dump you.But i may never give you completely whatever you ask for.For example if you ask me for a car or a phone, i will help you to a large extent to get it, its only when i personally decide to get a gift or something for you that i will get it fully ya!

@ OP dont act like the typically stingy Nigerian guy who cant avoid sxe but can be "aka super glue" .

Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Mynd44: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2012
I better come up with my own list. This one wey everybody dey compile list me no fit carry last oooooo
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Goldieluks: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mtchewwww..........

1 Like

Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
Cork is starting to become mad lame now. undecided

I miss the old one.
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Mynd44: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
But you gotta admit he serves his purpose
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: But you gotta admit he serves his purpose

Annoyance? sure.
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by shadshadyz: 7:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Annoyance? sure.

which is?
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Mynd44: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Yes
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by shadshadyz: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: But you gotta admit he serves his purpose

which is?
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2012
shadshadyz:

which is?
To annoy everyone here
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by cindyrella(f): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
*yawns* what a list undecided
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2012
cindyrella: *yawns* what a list undecided

Cindyrella<<<<<<< Not a wifey material (Guys, pls Beware) angry
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Goldieluks: Mtchewwww..........

Godwinluk,<<<<<<< Not a wifey material (Guys, pls very very Beware) angry
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
To annoy love here

Mindy,<<<<<<< former wifey material angry
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
actually I connected one of my former chicks on facebook. She waz light skin with gap on her front tooth. (Solid wifey material) wink
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Mynd44: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Go sit on your name dude
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Totoplayer20: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr..Cork:
actually I connected one of my former chicks on facebook. She waz light skin with gap on her front tooth. (Solid wifey material) wink
Dude
What do you have to offer the Girl?
Not just your D
Asset?
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Totoplayer20:
Dude
What do you have to offer the Girl?
Not just your D
Asset?

BMW with 17inches crome alloy will angry
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by ijebabe: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr..Cork:
Yeah that is the way to go! Screw the rest of the list. Long hisssssss.
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe:
Yeah that is the way to go! Screw the rest of the list. Long hisssssss.

sweeery Ijejebabe. but How do u expect to be a wifey material when all u do is spek Pigeon English?? undecided
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by ijebabe: 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mr..Cork:

sweeery Ijejebabe. but How do u expect to be a wifey material when all u do is spek Pigeon English?? undecided
Lmao! Awww, are the odds rapidly shrinking? Sigh! Looks like you'll be single forever undecided cheesy
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
ijebabe:
Lmao! Awww, are the odds rapidly shrinking? Sigh! Looks like you'll be single forever undecided cheesy

sweeery you aint even light skin and by the way, i can pull any chick includin u undecided
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by ijebabe: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
Whatever makes you sleep well at night smiley
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by firestar(f): 12:14am On Jun 05, 2012
Son of Oak, hm, some list you have there.
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by 190: 2:04am On Jun 05, 2012
Rotfl @ post

DOA @ mindy and son of oak
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Mynd44: 3:02am On Jun 05, 2012
^
Seek help. You need it
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by OK2NV3: 3:42am On Jun 05, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by MrCork17: 5:42am On Jun 05, 2012
firestar: Son of Oak, hm, some list you have there.

firestar. madam do u sell firewood by any chance? if yes, then u almost a wifey material angry
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by Goldieluks: 6:14am On Jun 05, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Godwinluk,<<<<<<< Not a wifey material (Guys, pls very very Beware) angry

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: Must Have Qualities Of The Real Wifey Material!!! by cindyrella(f): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Cindyrella<<<<<<< Not a wifey material (Guys, pls Beware) angry

Mtcheeeeeew undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Your Take On This photo? / 33 Years Old Teacher Pregnant For Her 11 Years Old Student / This Girl Needs To Be Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.