Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Final Year Project - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Project (1275 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year / Final Year Project Topics For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Project by skabo(m): 8:56am On Nov 22, 2007
hi, nairalanders, i'm a student of FUT Minna, department of agric. engineering. i need topics related to food processing and storage for my final year project. i'm open to ideas from anyone who is willing to help me on this issue.
thanks.
Re: Final Year Project by ade4prof: 10:38am On Nov 22, 2007
I'm Omolade from Lagos State University, Ojo Campus

This are Significant contribution to your Final Project

(1)The Concept of Agricultural Development and The Implementation of Food Re -storage Process in Nigeria Focus on Vission 2020.

(2) The re-development of Agricultural Practise in Nigeria focus on 21 century.

(3) Management the agricutural System in Nigeria.
Re: Final Year Project by ade4prof: 11:25am On Nov 22, 2007
Sorry , There is a Visible mistake

The Significant of Managing the Agricultural System in Nigeria
Re: Final Year Project by ade4prof: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2007
Sorry , There is a Visible mistake

The Significant and Visible Tools of Managing the Agricultural System in Nigeria

By the supreme and supernatural expansion grace of God, You will come a with Different in you Final Project.

Akingboye Omolade from Lagos State University

Great Lasu , Great Lagos, God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry In Unical / I Lost My Ume Reg No. How Can I Check My Result: Please / Can FG Sack All Staff Of Federal Universities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.