Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! (1853 Views)

Stop Boko Haram: Tawiah To TB Joshua / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
Now that I have your attention, let me explain my challenge and beliefs.

My belief as an atheist is that there is one true GOD on earth and that is MONEY. Money is important in our daily lives and it solves many problems- actually, most human problems.

Here is my challenge;

[size=18pt]
Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. I want churches to prove that they do not worship money and that money is not more important than their God by fasting for 40 sundays (9-10 months) without offering or tithes or any monetary donations. The churches can accept any gift other than money (eg cars, food, clothes, people direcly paying the church's electricty bills/for fuel etc). The church must not collect money or cheques of any kind. Prove that money is not God.

[/size]

Christians, please tell your pastors/priests about this challenge. All churches should try this!! Moderators, please put this on the front page!

Or is this challenge too much?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Ngwakwe: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
logicboy: Now that I have your attention, let me explain my challenge and beliefs.

My belief as an atheist is that there is one true GOD on earth and that is MONEY. Money is important in our daily lives and it solves many problems- actually, most human problems.

Here is my challenge;

[size=18pt]
Jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. I want churches to prove that they do not worship money and that money is not more important than their God by fasting for 40 sundays (9-10 months) without offering or tithes or any monetary donations. The churches can accept any gift other than money (eg cars, food, clothes, people direcly paying the church's electricty bills/for fuel etc). The church must not collect money or cheques of any kind. Prove that money is not God.

[/size]

Christians, please tell your pastors/priests about this challenge. All churches should try this!! Moderators, please put this on the front page!

Or is this challenge too much?

Are you now claiming to be God or acting on His behalf. Please Logicboy does God exist or were your denial of His existence based on disappointment by your religious leaders?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Are you now claiming to be God or acting on His behalf. Please Logicboy does God exist or were your denial of His existence based on disappointment by your religious leaders?

You have bad comprehension skills. I dont believe in God. When I say that "money is god" it is only metaphorical. Why not address the challenge? Is it too much for tithing pastors to handle?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by buzugee(m): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
same ol mundane atheist tripe. i would hate to invest with you if you were a broker. you dont know how to diversify your portfolio. undecided
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: same ol mundane atheist tripe. i would hate to invest with you if you were a broker. you dont know how to diversify your portfolio. undecided

Address the challenge; what is wrong in asking a church to practice the fasting it preaches?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
Men of God only accept spiritual challenges. How does God fight with one who lacks 'faith'?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: Men of God only accept spiritual challenges. How does God fight with one who lacks 'faith'?

I dont know if you're being sarcastic angry

Anyways, I am asking the church to practice what they preach about fasting.

Fasting is also spiritual- denying yourself physical nourishment to get spiritual nourishment! #Pastor LogicBoy grin
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
:-) Pastor Logic boy, don't let Goat2man catch you with that moniker. He'd put your name on Nls Satanic agents thread ASAP..
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
musKeeto: :-) Pastor Logic boy, don't let Goat2man catch you with that moniker. He'd put your name on Nls Satanic agents thread ASAP..

noted
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by vedaxcool(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2012
buzugee: same ol mundane atheist tripe. i would hate to invest with you if you were a broker. you dont know how to diversify your portfolio. undecided

Lol! grin grin grin a very funny putting ur point! Oh! He is just having fun with the same toy!
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2012
vedaxcool:

Lol! grin grin grin a very funny putting ur point! Oh! He is just having fun with the same toy!

Just confess that you dont like me. Dont be ashamed of your hate.

BTW, do mosques do offerings or tithes?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by 080ictcom(f): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2012
may G6d have mercy on you. u are very greedy, why not open your own church and start collect all those thing you mentioned
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2012
080ict.com:
may G6d have mercy on you. u are very greedy, why not open your own church and start collect all those thing you mentioned

I am not a christian nor do I believe in God.
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 1:28am On Jun 05, 2012
Anyone taking the challenge?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Donstanlex: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2012
jst pray dat God wil have mercy on you, remember, dnt tempt d Lord ur God..
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 10:30am On Jun 05, 2012
Donstanlex: jst pray dat God wil have mercy on you, remember, dnt tempt d Lord ur God..

ho ho ho!

So, money is part of your God? By asking churches to fast from money, I am tempting God?

Kai, sad day for christianity!
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2012
logicboy:

Why not address the challenge? Is it too much for tithing pastors to handle?
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 7:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
LoJ:

There are already churches doing that on a permanent basis. I'm leading a community that took no money from the members for more than 10 years. I know another one in cyprus that has a similar manner.

What you're saying is not new.

However you're right on one point: Money (Mammon) is the "god" of this lost world..

LoJ

That's remarkable!
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Ptolomeus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
Logicboy, dear friend:
Usdted what you want? End to the churches? Finish with the sweet business of the shepherds? Look you, how the have reacted the submissive sheep ... In little lambs do not mind the fast of Jesus or the Bible ... only care that their beloved pastor prosper ... So, little lambs love to leave his family penniless, knowing that the pastor will have prosperity ...
With its proposal, logicboy, would not be pastors ... because none of them care about God or church or anything other than the money of fools ... And as you can see ... Fools give he the money to him ... very happy!
Jesus is a great business to the pastors ...
Jesus fasted, pastors drink champagne ...
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 8:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
Ptolomeus: Logicboy, dear friend:
Usdted what you want? End to the churches? Finish with the sweet business of the shepherds? Look you, how the have reacted the submissive sheep ... In little lambs do not mind the fast of Jesus or the Bible ... only care that their beloved pastor prosper ... So, little lambs love to leave his family penniless, knowing that the pastor will have prosperity ...
With its proposal, logicboy, would not be pastors ... because none of them care about God or church or anything other than the money of fools ... And as you can see ... Fools give he the money to him ... very happy!
Jesus is a great business to the pastors ...
Jesus fasted, pastors drink champagne ...

Hahaha

Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Olutboy: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
@logicboy as good as atheism looks like i don't think it can provide us with the evidence that there is no God. cool smiley wink
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by logicboy: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
Olu_t.boy:
@logicboy as good as atheism looks like i don't think it can provide us with the evidence that there is no God. cool smiley wink

There is no evidence for God in the first place. There is little difference between your God and the tooth fairy
Re: Challenge To TB Johsua, Pastor Chris, Oyedepo And Big Churches!!!!!! by Ptolomeus(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
Olu_t.boy:

It is a philosophical question ...
Do not prove that something "there" on the contrary, what needs to be proved is that "something" there.

You can prove to me that exist dogs?
Philosophically, using logic, that's the procedure.
The oxen are placed in front of the cart, not behind it.

(1) (Reply)

Sis Linda Prophency, What Do U Think / "All Catholics Are Going To Hell" - Chris Okotie Drops Bombshell / Don't Stop Giving Bribe, The Bible Supports It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.