Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Hating Prophet TB Joshua Only Makes Him More Popular. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hating Prophet TB Joshua Only Makes Him More Popular. (749 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hating Prophet TB Joshua Only Makes Him More Popular. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2012
I am not here to justify nor to change anyones notion concerning the man of God who has become the highest icon of controversy on NL. And may I add that I am not a fan nor a member of his church and I ve no intention whatsoever to join his ministry but I do have a deep respect for the man not for his office but for his personality. We live in a nation where so much suffering has made people look for something or someone to believe in,a little help or hope u render to someone in need will earn u an amount of respect from that person whether ur intention of rendering that assistance has an alterior motive or not, the estate of our dear country that has detoriated due to corruption has forced people into the hands of people who can offer hope,be it a true or false one,TB joshua as far as am concerned has offered the kind of hope in his capacity that no leader in offered Nig since independence,yea u might say its a publicity stunt,but how much can one man deceive people,if our government would do in their capacity what TB joshua is doing in his capacity as a leader,then Nig would not be so religious afterall,we should quit hating the man,ur persecution is making him well known anyone who don't know him that sees your castigations will only grow curious,and after they seek him out and hear and see what he does will most likely be his follower which only increases his ministry,we don't know what is hidden about the man,all we see about him is good,call it publicity stunt,people tend to believe what they see,leave your jugements to GOD,if he was ignored he wouldn't have gotten half the amount of popularity he weilds now. Its just common sense,well I know sense isn't too common these days. Pardon my texts,I posted from a phone.

(1) (Reply)

Miracles And Healing / A Christian / Double Portion Nigeria Next Levels Nigeria In Dis Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.