Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,344 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dana's Insensitivity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dana's Insensitivity (642 Views)

Agatu Massacre: Victims Accuse Buhari’s Govt Of Insensitivity - VANGUARD / Oby Ezekwesili Slams Aisha Alhassan 4 Her Insensitivity 2 Chibok Girls Plight / Jonathan Off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn: Height Of Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dana's Insensitivity by chatterly: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2012
I am not sure if i am the only one that has noticed this,@ the press conference given by Dana Air they said that they would be paying the stipulated compensation to the victims of the plane crash,question i ask is who is talking about that at this stage and what amount can bring back the people that were killed.I think Dana bringing this up at this stage is totally insensitive it is as if to them ,all that they owe the dead is to pay them compensation.They needed not to have brought that up at all because they really have no choice to pay and its coming from the insurers of the plane not them.Just my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan Claims He Collected Bribe To Use As Evidence! / Nother Vs Jonathan, Please Read This. / Abia Partners Communication Firm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.