Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry (4617 Views)

I Feel Like Divorcing My Husband: UPDATE / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife / Groom Dumps Bride At Ikoyi Registry, Escaped With Her Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by smallworld(f): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2012
PLS,I WILL APPRECIATE IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME HINTS ON HOW TO FILE IN FOR DIVORCE AT IKOYI REGISTRY............VERY URGENT. THE OAT MAKING WAS DONE AT IKOYI REGISTRY AND OTHER PROCESS AT THE CHURCH.

TREAT AS VERY URGENT PLEASE
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by stepo707: 10:55am On Jun 05, 2012
You wanna tell us why you are considering a divorce?
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by i1: 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Smallworld call me on 08053779782. You don't go through the registry but in court. You need †☺ petition the court
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by smallworld(f): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
@i.............i have tried reaching you to no avail.can you please explain more for me........................i will appreciate it.
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by mafolayomi(f): 4:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ poster, why not go to Ikoyi registry yourself and find out? please stop contacting pple on phone, it can be dangerous you know
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by i1: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2012
Since you went †☺ the registry, it is required you get a lawyer †☺ petition for the dissolution of the union between the parties. ReQuires a petition, affidavit and also the marriage certificate. If it was ɑ̤̈̊ customary union it would have been easier. Where are You based? You can call 08053779782.
Ps at Mafolayomi, please watch the way you talk? She asked for proffesional advise which Ȋ̝̊̅§ best given over the phone becuase of the confidential nature of her request. If you do not know please don't show your ignorance here. I A̶̲̥̅♏ ɑ̤̈̊ lawyer for at least 5 years $☺ I appreciate my intergrity. A lot of Nairalanders have called previously aπϑ I gave them the advise over the phone. You can confirm from her if I charged for the advise.
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by mutter(f): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2012
The right place for the divorce you need is the high court.
You need a lawyer for the divorce no matter where you are based.
It does not matter where you are located you can obtain your divorce from the court in which ever country or town you reside.
The cost would vary depending on the asserts of the parties.
Always consult a lawyer where you live to reduce costs.
Where there are not much asserts involved it is not complicated.
Yu only need to prove that the marriage has broken down irretrievably . This lies on you to convince the court or they judge might try to give time for reconciliation attempts.
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by gemstone22(f): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2012
You need to get a lawyer first
. Ur lawyer will discuss the modalities involved with u and petition the court on ur behalf.
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by smallworld(f): 10:13am On Jun 06, 2012
@all.............thank you so much,all of your suggestions are really appreciated and has been put to consideration.
love you all.
Re: Need Process Of Divorcing @ikoyi Registry by stepo707: 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
smallworld: @all.............thank you so much,all of your suggestions are really appreciated and has been put to consideration.
love you all.
Please think it through before you go forward with the divorce.We love you too.

(1) (Reply)

Y Is It That Most Parents Dont Allow Their Child/children To Marry IMO Girls? / Please Help - Our Intimate Life Is Not Normal / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.