Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel (7609 Views)

2 Bombs Go Off In Nyanya Abuja / Police Uncover MASSOB Bomb Factory In Imo / 2 Bombs Rock Kaduna On Valentine’s Day, Cop Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by AustineE1: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
I still dont want to believe that the Hausa Fulani muslim north are anti progress by association and nature,there has been a continuous effort by its populace to undermine the security and peace in jos,they ve used every known evil and treacherous means to make sure that plateau state is nt seen in good light.Aside from bombing churches,to night raid on old and helpless women and kids, to causing of sectarian crisis,they ve now graduated to bombing of schools!i remember how some innocent corpers were maimed by this same hausa fulanis in there rooms in Jos some time ago,even as the begged,they took their phones and made mockery of them,while their loved ones were made to listen to them die!....My questn is, cant the Hausa Fulani's ever offer any thing good to this contraption called Nigeria?How bad can a people and its culture of violence and reckless brutality be?how can a tribe be so synonymous with violence?how much more innocent blood wld be shed for peace to reign?what a people!
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by Felixalex(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2012
maasoap: Neither will radical CHRISTIANITY get tired. Or, have you forgot so easily a christian guy that was arrested last month who confessed that he was part of those people who attacked BUK with bombs and AK47's? Allah will continue to expose all of you who are hidding the umbrella of Islam to perpetrate evil, be it christians or boko haram. When they're caught, they turn out to be christians. But when they succeed, Muslims should be blamed.
A-NI-MAL!!!
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by Felixalex(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2012
maasoap: Yeah! of course, I shouldn't believe it but I should believe you because you're the authentic source of information. And 95% of world's kills are carried out by christians because, when they kill, they kill on large scale.
WHICH ARE U? BABOON? MONKEY? IDIOT??
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2012
Onyatinu: I beg bokoharam to put missles in d whole country let everyone just die.
lol....un fckinbeleivable
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by Goldenheart(m): 1:38am On Jun 06, 2012
let love one another.....and condemn killing of innocent souls cry cry cry
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by kpakpaNwaabia: 6:04am On Jun 06, 2012
maasoap: Neither will radical CHRISTIANITY get tired. Or, have you forgot so easily a christian guy that was arrested last month who confessed that he was part of those people who attacked BUK with bombs and AK47's? Allah will continue to expose all of you who are hidding the umbrella of Islam to perpetrate evil, be it christians or boko haram. When they're caught, they turn out to be christians. But when they succeed, Muslims should be blamed.
Don't misunderstand that guy, he said Radical Islam ( that's Akin to saying Islamic extremism), islam isn't ur personal property, bu a religion that accomodates both the good and the evil ones, just like my own christianity accomodates the good and the evil, we worship God and Allah respectively. Again how would u expect some one not to mention Radical Islam when these guys even on sunday destroyed innocent lives in a church, and went ahead to say that it was the wish of Allah. If Radical christians had gone to a mosque to kill muslims in the name of God, would you not use negative words aginst them? Stop this unnecessary anger pls and be sincere to ur self!
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by loskally(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
chuks49: Blood thirsty aboki's
.after ol insult rained by al da christains on aboki here.at da end of da day,we wil here dat da evil pepertuaters.re christains evn 4rm da south.may sango expose al of u cal jesus worshiper.bloody evils.mtche
Re: Police Uncover 2 Bombs At UNIJOS Hostel by avicky(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
cool
Onyatinu: I beg bokoharam to put missles in d whole country let everyone just die.
This is quite funny! They shud also include themselves in d mass death.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clashes In Plateau Leaves 48 Dead / 23 Killed As Vehicles Crash Into Collapsed Bridge In Katsina / PHOTOS Show Boko Haram’s Leader ‘shekau’ Was Captured ALIVE And Executed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.