Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Gtbank Mastercard: Serious Effizy - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Gtbank Mastercard: Serious Effizy (902 Views)

Verify Paypal With Payoneer Mastercard + US Bank Account + 25$ Bonus / Mastercard For Online Payments. / Free Info! How To Get A Us Mastercard For Free In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Mastercard: Serious Effizy by kha: 12:12pm On Nov 22, 2007
I hope this does not come across as an advert! That really is not my intention,  I however could not help but share the gist about the product with my people!

I had heard about the GTBank MasterCard product for a while, my friend had told me I could use it to pay for my ACCA exam so I thought why not?  Anything that will save me from the commissions we have to pay those lesson centres is a welcome idea! Anyways I paid for my exams hitch-free (no added commissions) but I still was not tripped.

It was until I practically got stranded on a vacation, that I realized how vital that product is! I had gone out of my base town (where my sister lives) hoping to spend a couple of days on my own (I was really feeling funky with myself). I got their late in the evening and tried to check-in but was told I could not pay cash angry ha!) I stood there arguing and pleading with the oyinbo girl while she told me in firm terms that I could not stay at that hotel until I used a card.

It was out of desperation that I remembered my GTBank MasterCard! I quickly whipped it out, called the Bank for them to move the small money I had in my dom account to the Card, gave the girl the card and was allowed to stay at the hotel! Phew!!!

I never leave my house without that card now!

If you are interested you can send them an e-mail requesting for the product: mastercardinfo@gtbplc.com .

It's great to know that  a Nigerian Bank could come through with such 'efffizy', As far as I am concerned, it’s my product for the year 2007; if you have any product that saved your life like this did mine… please share with us all.

Cheers!
Re: Gtbank Mastercard: Serious Effizy by capuchi: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
is the card a credit card or a debit card?
Re: Gtbank Mastercard: Serious Effizy by dan6019(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
it is really a fantastic product. The mastercard is a debit card, unlike the normal ATM card, it is denominated in usd. Try to understand the difference between a credit card and a debit card. You cannot go to any ATM to withdraw money if there is no money in your account, So, an ATM card is a debit card so also the mastercard. When you use a credit card, which is not common in Nigeria today, the issueing financial institution is giving you an overdraft which may be repayable with interest.

(1) (Reply)

Visa Connection To European Countries & Canada / Abuja Residents! Order Your Wedding Invitations And Souvenirs / I Need A Drying Machine For Freshly Harvested Groundnut.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.