Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,026 members, 7,838,575 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Where Are The Illushi's? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Are The Illushi's? (8351 Views)

Who Are The Illushi People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Ekojoka87: 11:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:

Do you still reside in Uloshi? https://www.nairaland.com/2795931/illushi-people
I don't reside in Uloshi presently. My parents still live in Ozigono.
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Ekojoka87: 11:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
martha89:
illushi is an Esanland,if there are some igala and Igbo's there then it means they migrated there. My point non Esans in illushi are migrants from the nigbhorhood states. Na wa...
martha89:
OK but i was saying the land belong s to Esan though non Esans migrated there.
IdisuleOurOwn:

Do you still reside in Uloshi?
https://www.nairaland.com/2795931/illushi-people
martha89:
OK but i was saying the land belong s to Esan though non Esans migrated there.
IdisuleOurOwn:

Do you still reside in Uloshi?
https://www.nairaland.com/2795931/illushi-people

when you say Illushi belongs to the Esan people, Please can you take us back Memory Lane how Esans acquired Illushi Land before other persons settled there?
Have at the back of your mind that the Esans migrated from somewhere. Further give thought to the fact that the person who first reside or occupy a piece of land is said to be the owner. Also note that if the Uloshi people acquired the land first by deforesting that part the Esans can only claim ownership if there was a time they conquered the Illushi people. Where otherwise, then you will be wrong to claim Illushi belongs to Esan people.
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 12:48am On Nov 04, 2017
grin
Ekojoka87:

when you say Illushi belongs to the Esan people, Please can you take us back Memory Lane how Esans acquired Illushi Land before other persons settled there?
Have at the back of your mind that the Esans migrated from somewhere. Further give thought to the fact that the person who first reside or occupy a piece of land is said to be the owner. Also note that if the Uloshi people acquired the land first by deforesting that part the Esans can only claim ownership if there was a time they conquered the Illushi people. Where otherwise, then you will be wrong to claim Illushi belongs to Esan people.
if you like rant till tomorrow illushi will always be Esan.illushi is under ubiaja ,the kings and local chairman are always Esan. Esan dont really give a care about illushi like they do Uromi and Ekpoma. Ubiaja was once the gold of Esan so please tell me what illushi has contributed to Esan?.What is so special about illushi?its yam or rice they produce that other place like Ekpoma,ebudin etc dont produce?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 12:50am On Nov 04, 2017
Dont give yourself headche because of illushi that will always remain under Ubiaja Esanland and will still have the same Esan king from now till forever.The igalas there can move back to kogi state where you all will have power.
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 12:52am On Nov 04, 2017
Lol check this out from Uromi

Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2017
cool

Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 12:55am On Nov 04, 2017
And this is from Ugboha but more are coming from the other areas.

Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 1:10am On Nov 04, 2017
Ekojoka87:

And oziogono is an Esan word thanks but no thanks. I know you are not even from there or just a fake person from one of the major tribe who never mind their business.
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 1:14am On Nov 04, 2017
Ekojoka87:

You guys should go and protest and stop ranting air on a public forum,most Esan dont know there is illushi only because of what we Esan call Ozigono rice .
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Oria1999: 1:20am On Nov 04, 2017
Illushi (Esan South-East, Edo.
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by poweredcom(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2019
Point
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Revolva(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
Revolva:

hey illushi is where my grand father settle down from idah as an igala man....i am from there somehow.....ok.....its an esan town but there r not igbos ooo igbos r there to do their biz

illushi speaks igala and the igalas migrated from idah and ibaji area of kogi state...ok we know the roots
Re: Where Are The Illushi's? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2019
martha89:
illushi is Esan just like me. There is no Igbo in Edo talk less of Esan.
Igbanke are Igbo. What are you talking about!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For A Thread? Check Out These Links! / Are Black Women Realy Always Angry? / The Great Benin Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.