Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Who Takes Responsibility For Destroyed Buildings At Dana Plane Crash Site? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Takes Responsibility For Destroyed Buildings At Dana Plane Crash Site? (602 Views)

KIA OPTIMA 2013, BOUGHT BRAND NEW AND SERVICED BY DANA MOTORS 29,000km / Picture From The Car Crash That Killed Obi of Issele-Uku / Brand New 2011 Kia Picanto + DANA WARRANTY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Takes Responsibility For Destroyed Buildings At Dana Plane Crash Site? by Hemanwel(m): 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
I just feel I should ask NLers on who should take care of the rebuildin of the destroyed building by d Dana plane.The govt or Dana Air management?
Re: Who Takes Responsibility For Destroyed Buildings At Dana Plane Crash Site? by whirlwind7(m): 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
Now, thats a tough one. Dont know if there's a clear cut policy concerning such things. Ordinarily, insurance has a role to play. If the owner of the building has got it insured, he would be expecting a compensation. I dont really see how govt is directly responsible for damages. To an extent, the airline has to be liable... undecided Just an opinion. There are a lot of ramifications. for instance, will the same amount to be paid to victims' next of kin be made payable to those who were killed on the ground (non passengers)?
Re: Who Takes Responsibility For Destroyed Buildings At Dana Plane Crash Site? by Hemanwel(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
whirlwind7: Now, thats a tough one. Dont know if there's a clear cut policy concerning such things. Ordinarily, insurance has a role to play. If the owner of the building has got it insured, he would be expecting a compensation. I dont really see how govt is directly responsible for damages. To an extent, the airline has to be liable... undecided Just an opinion. There are a lot of ramifications. for instance, will the same amount to be paid to victims' next of kin be made payable to those who were killed on the ground (non passengers)?
If govt shud take d responsibility of compensatin d victims inside d plane,wot abt those on land n d afected buildin?Neednt dey take care of dem too?
Re: Who Takes Responsibility For Destroyed Buildings At Dana Plane Crash Site? by andyanders: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
The owners of the aircraft will compensate the owners and also pay the families of the victims

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2009 Mercedes C300 For N4.6m / (by Duke)2004 Crossfire For 1.850k / Toyota Corrolla Sport 2006 Fơ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ Sale !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.