Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him (744 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Pictures Of President Jonathan That Will Make You Smile (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by Musiwa42: 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
mko abiola not happy with jonathan, that he name unilag after him

if Mko abiola was alive, he would be on the side of the student of university of lagos. and he will not be happy with some members of his family. his family as to look at it this way, if majority say no to change of name. how do most of nigerian look at them. most nigerian will be looking at abiola family as been selfish and self centred.

His children schooled abroad so they dont know what they are doing.. if they schooled in nigeria, they would understand why the student say NO.

the name change means alot to the people. i can tell you that. unfortunately never related with normal yoruba children for them to know how yorubas feel about changing names of school. any univeristy above the age of 30 years old. it will be impossible to change the name.

when over 90% are saying NO... and some of his children are siding with less than 10% of the population. Dont you know you become minority and they start hating you.

What is jonathan tryng to achieve. is he trying to achieve people hating jonathan and also hating mko abiola.

you most know yoruba people before the election, did not like abiola. it took yorubas elder alot of times to making most people support him. When they stating using the "Omo ni, e je ose ". this is when most people started accepting abiola.

Omo ni e je ose was what make them accept abiola. because abiola was pro govt like some of his children who are supporting jonathan are doing. They should learn from their father mistake. Yoruba people find it hard to forgive..

My advice to them, is that they ask Jonathan to issue a new license for Abiola university. If not they are pitching themself against the people. If they dont know history, they can read about 1983 riot for them to understand what I am saying.
Re: Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by aljharem(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
How do you know

Do you speak to the dead now shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by Musiwa42: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2012
abiola had his family member very close to my house then in nigeria. and he use to come and visit him.
Re: Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
Musiwa,.:
abiola had his family member very close to my house then in nigeria. and he use to come and visit him.

Aare Musiwa that is not the answer to my question.

Abiola has been dead now for at least 15 years or so

Now how do you know Abiola is not happy with Jonathan ?
Re: Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by sheyguy: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2012
Aare Musiwa, i am feeling you on this one. Abiola say absolute NO' to the naming of unilag after him, so what the problem with us? Ehn?!!! Western Niger pple feel they have more say in this mata. . . End of story.
Re: Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by musiwa46: 2:59am On Jun 06, 2012
no, i dont talk to the dead, but the living.. i am telling you what he would do.

democracy is about the people. and not about jonathan goodluck wish. goodluck is not the boss of the people of nigeria. nigerian are is boss. if they say dont name the university of lagos after abiola. Goodluck can not name the university of lagos after abiola, he as to issue a license for abiola university. that is how democracy works.

this is what they call democracy. they have told you, they dont want you to name university of lagos after abiola. you dont name it after him. you issue a new license call abiola university.

Goodluck is not the boss of the people of nigeria. he can not have his wish. it is the people who most have their wish. and the school said NO. this is what they call democracy. if goodluck name university of lagos after abiola by force. Goodluck is not democratic. abiola died for democracy. this is a test of what abiola died for.
Re: Mko Abiola Not Happy With Jonathan, That He Name Unilag After Him by Musiwa42: 3:53am On Jun 06, 2012
nobody care what abiola family think about it. it is what majority want that matters.. and the student and school are more important..

(1) (Reply)

Driver Kidnaps 3 Children After Picking Them Up From School / Jonathan Jets-off To Brazil As Kaduna, Yobe Burn / Study: Obvious Nigerian Scam Emails Appear That Way For A Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.