Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Going Into Importation Of Truck Parts From Germany. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Going Into Importation Of Truck Parts From Germany. (1062 Views)

I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products / I Want To Go Into Importation Of Building Materials Any Good Information? / Things You Must Know Before Going Into Importation Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going Into Importation Of Truck Parts From Germany. by dmitroika(m): 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hello everyone. I have a business idea I'd like to go into but I need informations from my fellow nairalanders. I want to go into the importation of truck spare parts (mostly engines) from germany because I heard they are more cheaper to get there. Please any comments, suggestions and experiences on taking a business trip to germany will be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Going Into Importation Of Truck Parts From Germany. by ifebosco: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
me brother go and invest your money in something else and tell the people who told you, to stop fooling people
im telling you from 5years of experences in that stupid business and 20years in europe. i can tell you that a word is enough for a wise
goodluck not our president (gej)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A-do-it-yourself Guide On SNAIL FARMING / Soccer Betting Forum / Free For All Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.