Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents (2622 Views)

IBL PROCUREMENT/LOGISTICS SERVICE (DOORSTEP/WAYBILL FROM LAGOS TO OTHER STATES). / For Sale: Customs Clearing And Forwarding License / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 10:12am On Aug 08, 2013
Have a nice holiday period.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 9:11am On Aug 12, 2013
Good morning all, please remember us in all your consignment clearing needs at the major ports.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 11:07am On Aug 13, 2013
We have worked with a few Nairalanders so far and they have made us their preferred clearing agents. Thank you all for having confidence in us, we'll always strive to serve you better. Join our growing list of satisfied Nairaland clients today.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2013
Good morning and have a beautiful day
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2013
I ve a container at the port that wuld be moved to ikorodu in the next 3wks,do you think your agency would be able to clear it 4rm ikorodu with your money then i Would pay wit interest after the goods are been sold?cos the goods in the container are mostly contraband.get in touch plz
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2013
Graphy: I ve a container at the port that wuld be moved to ikorodu in the next 3wks,do you think your agency would be able to clear it 4rm ikorodu with your money then i Would pay wit interest after the goods are been sold?cos the goods in the container are mostly contraband.get in touch plz

Madam, if the container is going to Ikorodu, then it's obviously a seized container. No agent will commit his dime in such a consignment. However, if you want us to work with you, you have to provide the seizure number (or mandate us to get it for you at a fee) but if the container gets to Ikorodu then I am afraid it might be marked for auction in a few days/weeks time so in this case, what we can do is to get the auction details for you and liaise with our contacts to buy it out for you. In any case, you will have to show commitment. If you are serious and want more details, kindly call me on 08037397665 and we shall take it up from there.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2013
Good morning
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 9:06am On Aug 19, 2013
Have a beautiful week.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:45am On Aug 20, 2013
good morning..We are here to serve you. Call us for all your consignment clearing needs.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 9:35am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning. Thanks for your calls and businesses. We are here to serve you, keep them coming.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2013
Happy weekend
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2013
Good morning and have a mice week. We look forward to helping you clear your goods this week, do not hesitate to call us on phone for further discussions.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2013
Good morning
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:24am On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks for your calls. Have a nice day
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2013
Good morning and have an awesome week.
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Good morning
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 9:04am On Oct 07, 2013
Have a beautiful week
Re: Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agents by dakuchi: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2013
Thanks for all your calls and business. We wish you all a nice weekend.
Please do not forget to call us for all your consignment clearing needs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: / Cool Money With White Ponmo Business / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.