Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

My Love Letter To Clemcykul - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Love Letter To Clemcykul (3215 Views)

"Akpos Love Letter" (very Very Funny) / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! / Funny Love Letter (picture Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2007
My Dearest Clem,

Yesterday, I was passing by your rectangular house in trigonometric lane. There I saw you with your cute circular face, conical nose and spherical eyes, standing in your triangular garden. Before seeing you my heart was a null set, but when a vector of magnitude (likeness) from your eyes at a deviation of theta radians made a tangent to my heart, it differentiated.

My love for you is a quadratic equation with real roots, which only you can solve by making good binary relation with me. The cosine of my love for you extends to infinity. I promise that I should not resolve you into partial functions but if I do so, you can integrate me by applying the limits from zero to infinity.You are as essential to me as an element of a set. The geometry of my life revolves around your acute personality.

My love, if you do not meet me at parabola restaurant on date 10 at sunset, when the sun is making an angle of 160 degrees, my heart would be like a solved polynomial of degree 10. With love from your higher order derivatives of maxima and minima, of an unknown function.

Yours ever loving,

Migines.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Ninjabyte(m): 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dude, even Leonardo Fibonacci didnt write such love letter to Rosza Peter. I hope u r not trying to integrate her Pascal triangle ko
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
no i'm only trying to elevate the angle of inclination of our infinite love
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Emperoh(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
We need to plot the Parabolic and angular projection to this wanton display of pandemic affection. I am still waitng to hear the attndant response from Clems to what to know what her trigonometric intentions are with the present vicissitudes of issues.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by saucekid(m): 2:20pm On Nov 22, 2007
the variables to this unholy liason are parallel
1. measure the angle of projection to the vertical displacemnt
2. divide by the sum square and you'll get a trig. ratio coplanar to eistein 2nd law of forcefields
3. subtract additives and you'll arrive at a set ratio that is relative in mass,size and weight
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2007
U are just attempting to depreciate the coefficient of the altitude of my love 4 clem. But i'm happy to tell u that d undivided luv i have 4 her is xpanding and tending towards infinity.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by ThePope(m): 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2007
to attract clems geometric circulation, multiply calculated and impartial vibrations that emphasise your potential parameters. dismiss irregular measures of centeral tendencies, and provide yourself an equilibrium that quantifies potential aptitude.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by SugaLips(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2007
I can't believe you played me. After this you'd come back in a full circle and make your null and void set promises to me all over again. I have now found the derivative of my potential boyfriends on Nairaland and discovered you're no longer included in the range of that domain. Put the blame squarely on your shoulders if you die in the action film.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2007
*Cooing*
suga suga suga

riddle me this
will u declare ur love for ur boyfriend in public ryte beside ur husband and not espect an exothermic reaction?
Besides wat can i say? Clem is my missing rib.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by SugaLips(f): 5:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
Scientifically explain whose love I declared in public. It must have been a systematic error.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 5:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
I'm only siting an example
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by ThePope(m): 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
suga, do u want a pay back on him? we can both difuse into momentous impetus.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by ituen(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2007
What is the Dy/Dx of this letter
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
@ituen
Cant u differentiate
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by SugaLips(f): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2007
For the infinite time pope I'll tell you, I don't react well with popes. The reaction would be at exactly absolute zero.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2007
@pope
i think i have to reduce all factors that keep u living by dividing u into 2 equall halfs burn one half and throw away ur remainder
@suga
dont let pope divide u and me the addition of this post should show u that our love is still lyk a 20by20 matrice.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by SugaLips(f): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
So who do you love? This is a quadratic equation whose answer is either x1 or x2, me being x1 and clemcykul being x2.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dats a difficult problem but lets just say. . . . . . Two can play d game. A'int no crime.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 6:00pm On Nov 22, 2007
Dats a difficult problem but lets just say. . . . . . Two can play d game. A'int no crime.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by ThePope(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
@suga
by his submission, u can see migines may not be aiming your heart after all, neither the saucekid. i insist lets put an end to this, me and you.

@migines
have you heard about the cat with nine lives. or do i need to take off my cassock for you to see wots beneat
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by showbobo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2007
lol
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2007
@pope
wat gave u that impression? My luv for suga is beyond human comprehension so it myte be strange to u.
*shoots pope in the head*
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by ThePope(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2007
dodges bullet with a swift bend like Keanu Reeves. staggers forward towards Migs and unleashes fireballs.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by tessybaby(f): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2007
Oh Miggy what a love letter!! almowt as romantic as the one Ituen sent me
Clemcy am happy for u ooo

suga suga plz leave Mig for Clemcy ok?
they come a long way
choose any other guy on NLD don't dare look at Ituen ok?
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by SugaLips(f): 8:01am On Nov 23, 2007
I'd try but they can't leave me alone.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by tessybaby(f): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2007
@suga
try chaging ur name to water water lips or vinegar lips
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by efuah(f): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2007
lmao grin u guys makes life so lovely on nairaland. . . .keep it up guys kiss
besides, someobody should write a love letter too o! or else angry grin
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by saucekid(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
my love letter
the projection of the rate of pumps of my heart is aimed at meltdown
chemically speaking,we are homogenous substances reacting togeda in a crucible of pysiological,psycological,emotional,material and all the rials that pertains to this reaction
mathematically,our variables of both the polynomial and binomials are in constant concord
meaning dy/dx=vdu udv
----- *-------
dx dy

i have no more words to propound this endothermic reaction but await the combustion of your centrifugation

love ,
me grin grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
clemcy, so na you this pple wan take formula finish. By the time they diffrentiate and intergrate you finish, nothing go remain o.

I hope migines hopes to use the almighty formula, because the rate at which i see rivals, thats the only formula that might work, and clemcy for this thing to work btw you and migines, just make sure you reciprocate because according to newton he said "for every action, there must be an equal and opposite reaction"

so guys i wish u luck

whispers "clemcy i hope you will be faithful ti migines, and not be like tessy that did the do with a hundred guys"
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by clemcykul(f): 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2007
ohhh, myyyyy! *enters reluctantly, see letter, smiles, keeps on reading letter smile becomes grin and grin goes back to a big smile* flutters eyelashes after reading letter*grin *rushes off and hugs dalyn* kiss kiss kiss kiss uve made my day kiss

@All this is my love letter pls dont spoil my day wink grin grin grin grin grin heyyy Tess i got a letter too grin grin
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by Migines(m): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2007
Glad u luvit honnie.
Re: My Love Letter To Clemcykul by saucekid(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
*na my own she read*
hehe grin grin grin

gives her a kiss kiss for luvin it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Word Story / The Newest And Hottest Nigerian Transgender / Funniest Pics, Quotes, And Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.