Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! (1306 Views)

Mtn Unlimited Browsing For A Whole Day : Just A Token Needed / New Free 13gb Data Plane For Airtel-mtn-glo-etisalat Free Browsing For 4months / Unlimited Free Browsing For PC Users (etisalat, Glo, MTM And Airtel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by slim49z(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
Its been 3 weeks since I started using this free browsing and its too damn fast. One click and bam! the page opens.

Who the hell cares about the numerous subscription packages from the network providers when you can browse for free? And I mean it, its totally FREE. U don't spend a dime. And no, its not the BIS #1500 crack everybody is talking about.

This is what I will do for Nairalanders, if you have any file that u want to download, be it movie or anything. Hit me up and I will download and send it to you. NO MATTER THE SIZE. What are brothers for huh? hehe...

Laters!
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by Luluvich(m): 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
if you do, how would you get it across to me?
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by slim49z(m): 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
Luluvich: if you do, how would you get it across to me?

If you have email, I will attach and send to you. Very simple.
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by lifestyle1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
slim49z:

You don't know what you are talking about. undecided
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by Luluvich(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2012
what's a guy got to do to get on this new free browsing freight train?
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by slim49z(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
life_style:

You don't know what you are talking about. undecided

How do you mean mate? You can always compress or zip a file.
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by ITbomb(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2012
Let's see
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by slim49z(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2012
Luluvich: what's a guy got to do to get on this new free browsing freight train?

Hmmm... I thought u wanted me to download a file for you?

Well, to get on the freight train, you can always liaise with me. It depends though..hehe
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by slim49z(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
ITbomb: Let's see
ultafuto@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

Which file do you want me to download mate?
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by Luluvich(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
slim49z:

Hmmm... I thought u wanted me to download a file for you?

Well, to get on the freight train, you can always liaise with me. It depends though..hehe

lol....lets just say I'm a crazy movie/series addict. I usually download unbelievably large amounts of flicks when I'm in school in Ukraine. However, Nigeria's internet always gets on my nerves. I've been looking for unlimited browsing options for my area. The bis tweak was unsuccessful for me. How do I liase with you? lets correspond via email. Chao mate!
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by Mcleo007(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2012
@op, show some love man! Share the shyt.
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by Funkymallam(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hmmm
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by folyrel(f): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2012
Pls I need full version fifa 10 pc version, you can send it to Labisrel@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: I Can't Still Believe It, Am Browsing For FREE! by Maleeq(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2012
slim49z:

slim49z:

How do you mean mate? You can always compress or zip a file.
so, you can email me a +4Gb file, yes?

Bro, you are clueless. You know not what you say!

(1)

Whatsapp-web Experience In Pictures / Fairly Used Hp 250 For Sale #50,000 / Major Things To Consider When Shopping For A Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.