Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

If U Are Slim, Then Read This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If U Are Slim, Then Read This (1146 Views)

Is Your Husband Having Low Sperm Count? Then Read This / Still Interested In Studying Medicine? Then Read This! / Have U Got Halitosis? Then Read This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Are Slim, Then Read This by pacesetter(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2007
hi,
Thanks for reading this. My mother get her weight pass the 70kg limit some month ago and she discoverd that she will be facing alot of problems like hypertension and arthricites if she was not careful.
You want to know w she brought her weight to within 50kg within few weeks? Guess what she did to reuce it? Just water and galic. she takes 3 bulb of garlic in the morning and 3 bilbs in the evening. she does not chew cos she does not like the smell and so she just swallows it and takes 3 glasses of water every time.
I want to tell you that her weight normalise within 3 weeks of the practise without taking any tea any where. if u want more information for free then call me at or send me a email at and i will definitely get to you soon.
thanks
Re: If U Are Slim, Then Read This by MasterUwem(m): 2:21pm On Nov 22, 2007
3 bols of garlic day and night for how long?
Re: If U Are Slim, Then Read This by biggerboy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2007
This is a stupid post.And why do you want people to contact you?Why cant you post whatever you want to tellus on this thread?
Re: If U Are Slim, Then Read This by Revive(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
pacesetter:

3 bulb of garlic in the morning and 3 bilbs in the evening.

Hmmm this can be dangerouse to ur stomach and oesophagus, could result to stomach/gut burn and gradually lead to ulcer if not treated quickly.
Re: If U Are Slim, Then Read This by ignorant: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2007
At th beginning U sounded real bright, but ended your post like a fool. And I believe you are one of those fools on this thread. Garlic and 3 fucking glass of water sooooooo!!!!!!. Stupid never post on this thread anymore. Take your shit post down nowwww!!! fool.
Re: If U Are Slim, Then Read This by pacesetter(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2007
hi audience,
I have never in life cared what people have to say but i know that people who needs solutions to their problems will never react to things like some people will react. Any body who feels he or she needs a solution to a problem actually will listen and learn.
I do not beleive in orthodox medicine and i do tell people things that are have been tested and things that have worked for people that have tested it as attest to it work.So i see no reason why anybody will seriously kick against what i have written. All i have to say is to pray for those that are ignorant and will not even want to learn. If you dont want something because you are of a particular school of thought then why should you kick against what someone has used and has worked?

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of A Boob Reduction / Pregnant Rape Victim! Help! / After 2years Of Delivering No Menstruation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.