Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! (1489 Views)

I Just Got Admitted To Uniben For HRM Msc But I Need Your Advice Please / Uniben Graduates Identify Urself Here : / M.sc In Uniben? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by p1980: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2007
This is Paul Ikhide (Petroleum Engineering Graduate, 2003/2004 session) wishing all UNIBEN ALUMNI a happy yuletide season. I am currently working with REGO PETROLEUM SERVICES, LAGOS and it will be nice 2 also let the house know dat i was among the successful applicants who just received a job offer from THE DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES. Its indeed worth celebrating considering the rigours and challenges one has faced in the nigerian labour market. And 2 all u guys still hunting the lord will surely put unquantifiable smiles on your faces sooner than u expect. Abeg ENGINE MEN/UNIBEN ALUMNI make we hail ourselves, una 2 much! THREE GBOSA 4 EVERY: GBOSA! GBOSA!! GBOSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My no is 08039690111
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by AGHOD(m): 4:38pm On Nov 22, 2007
Congrats Ikhide. I received the job offer too.
However, I don't know how one would get the details of the induction programme. Will they send it to us through UPS or will it be handed to us by hand at their office in Lagos after receiving the attached form? I've already posted mine to the address supplied to us in the appointment letter.
Please I need your response because I know you are living in Lagos.
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by p1980: 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2007
Congrats Mr Dolor, I submitted my acceptance letter here in their lagos office and was told to put down my mobile number on the acceptance letter which was photocopied and a copy was given 2 me. The man later asked me to go that they will reach me via my number 4 details of the training programme. So if yr letter gets to them i am sure they will contact u. Once again congrats man and hope 2 see u guys soon. ONE LOVE!
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by jess(f): 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hi guys,

am really happy to know that you made it. I am proud of you and I know that you guys will make a great impact there because that is what UNIBEN graduates are known for. It is no wonder our great ALMA MATER is the second best University in Commonwealth and the BEST in Nigeria. GREATEST UNIBEN! GREAT! GREATTTTTTTTT!
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by trillions: 11:29pm On Nov 22, 2007
A Big Congrat to all you guys.
uniben products no dey slack, go forth and shine.
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by kaytrends: 7:37am On Nov 23, 2007
greatest of th greatest UNIBEN students.
am so happy 4 u guys.

just like we are makinn an impact in the Banking sector, we also know u will make an impact in the oil sector.

kudos guys
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by uchee(f): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2007
Congrats Bro.
Happy to know that my people are doing well.
Greatest of the Greatest UNIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN Students.
Igraduated 2004/2005.

We will continue to thrive!!!!!
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by jay4mation: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2007
Greatest Uniben Engineers. We lead all over the world and others follow. thanks to our great lecturers, especially Prof. Salami.
JAY
EEE 2002 set
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by meta4(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2007
greatest uniben students!!!
i can see that we are making impact wherever we find ourselves,be it in Blues, whites, jeans or suits. we too represent die na. we too sharp, how dem wa take do am? we no dey carry last na.
i'm really happy about all these, i'm in MTN for now but i know say no be final bus stop be that. final bus stop na to be chop money dey go!
keep the fire burning ikhide, aghod, mento-man i await your online prog. and to the rest guys in the house, one love!!!
Re: Greetestttttttttttttttttt Of The Greeeeeeeeeeetesssst Uniben Sttttttttudentss! by sperrysun(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2007
GREATEST UNIBEN STUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!!It was very inspiring to read from you guys.It all goes to show that all the stress for Engine faculty was not in vain.Congrats my pips.One love.

(1) (Reply)

Bp Oil Is Recruiting / PROJECT MANAGER NEEDED URGENTLY!!!!(lagos) / Total Downstream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.