Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! (20530 Views)

Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Members Warned To Steer Clear Of MASSOB Meeting Today / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by davades(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2012
ndu_chucks: May these Nigerians' souls RIP.

Security operatives have no business killing Nigerians unjustly. These operatives and their commanders need to be dealt with accordingly if the killings were not justified. I have a few questions though:

(1) Did the security operatives shoot in self defense?
(2) Were these MASSOB members displaying the biafran flag treasonously?
(3) What criminal activity by MASSOB prompted this raid?

Killing 16 people and injuring 83 for no reason at all does not make sense. What were all those people doing at the location, were they perpetrating any crime?

Point of correction,they killed Biafrans not Nigerians...are u one of em cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by 1025: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2012
i love joe and his govt. they are quick to kill harmless nigerians but will tell us that he is not a general when it comes to boko haram.

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by member479760: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2012
this is what i'm saying, we gonna find it difficult to move forward. let FG deal with BH and stop using MASSOB to balance equation.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Jenticles(f): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2012
May their soul rest in perfect peace, wot a great loss mana nsogbu adighi, agbacha oso agua mile. Chineke nara mkpuru obi ha n'udo. Useless president,greedy law makers n hopeless country God will judge u all its just a matter of time. Chineke meere umu Biafran ebere, nye ha ndidi na nkasi obi 2 conquer our enemies Amen.

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 06, 2012
Ogbonaikenna: is it wrong to fight for a separate nation? Is it not self determination as allowed by united nations?

There are due processes for disintegration which are in line with UN guidelines.why cant massob follow suit ?
freshmoney:

When will that country not carve up eventually? The amalgamation forced on us by LL isn't working right, so why won't SS/SE balkanise?
If the division is not done peacefully, war is quite imminent and nothing can be done to avert it. GEJ's era is making matters more
deteriorating by ordering the massacre. Isn't it worse than Idi Amin's?

The more ignominious pro-GEJ are trying to substantiate him by giving us false hope mixed with inconsequential lies, the more blood sucking GEJ is proving them wrong
by killing more and more.

Ibos are just a confused and focusless buch without direction.The whole biafra thing was a fraud intended by oju-iku to colonize the minorities in the old eastern region and now that those minorites are wise and ruling the country,it's now a badluck for the ibos.
Let them conduct a referendum among themselves and you'd be surprised that many of them would prefer Nigeria to a landlocked biafra republic.

3 Likes

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by aneldaking(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2012
r massob animals or r dey nt tired of dis their non violent group y nt turn 2 a violent group with cofisticated weapon nd mak d security agents a weaklin
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by abouzaid: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2012
How come OPC which is an armed group clamoring for a sovereign state of oduduwa republic do not get this treatment while an unarmed group is being hunted down,killed and imprisoned. I thought GEJ ordered the release of all massob activitists, so why all this clampdown? Hausa fulanis are both the state commissioner of police and area police commander 4 onitsha. So i'm not suprised that all this is happening. When uwazurike start accusing d police top commanders in the south east and south south of being members of boko haram, ppl will start saying he is crying wolf. Nothing spoil sha, i'm not a pro biafra but with each of this event, i loose more hope in the nigerian project
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by merengue: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2012
It never ceases to amaze me when Nigerians clap for acts of savagery just because it happened to 'THEM' and not "US". Truth is this: Biafra, O'dua, Arewa and all the other banana republics NLers scream about will never come to pass because it is of immense benefit to the thieving elite and political class to maintain the status quo (with periodic power sharing a.k.a (s)elections). The problems of this country will follow any new nation that comes up. Ife vs Modakeke, Umuleri vs Agulei, Berom vs Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw vs Urhobo, Urhobo vs Itsekri all happened among so called "brother" tribes, imagine how it will be when there's no longer a "common" enemy.

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2012
Bandit C.:

Still Igbos manage to pass una. Ain't you people ashamed of yourselves?
Those guys are heroes and they have died for what they believed in. Can your lot do the same? You have to first find your footing and quit being a bat and the street clown in the nigerian polity before anyone can take you butt scratchers seriously.

Make no mistake. 16 strong willed men and women may have died but at that very moment, a multitude more, who believe in the same cause has been born. Little wonder how you people are so baffled at the continuous resurrection of the Biafra agitations by subsequent generations despite all your efforts to muffle them.

Your type and your Nigeria are already cursed and your demise could only be delayed but never denied and after your eventual implosion, the land of the rising sun, Biafra, would be among the few standing tall.

It is impossible to kill a believe.

Dont worry,maybe you'd understand better when a genocide falls on ibos !
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by mpumalanga: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2012
Nothing satisfies blood thirsty nigerians like igbo blood and the smell of
the same blood attracts fake patriotism for the dying nation but one day,
they will be free and those that can not live without them can follow them like
the mixed multitude that followed the Israelite on their way to the promise land.

All those setting traps for GEAJ with the massacre of igbos will fail.we are watching
and mercy will not be shown on the merciless souls when the time comes as we all can rejoice
and participate in murder.
What should concern bloodthirsty bigots is the way their children have turned to scavengers on the
dead victims of dana air not rejoicing on the death of a group that don't care about your sympathy.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by mpumalanga: 11:40am On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont worry,maybe you'd understand better when a genocide falls on ibos !

genocide is on your people already because they are dead but walking as you can see that
human beings can not scavenge on the dead like what they did to the victims of dana
air and their belongings.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by cosmatika(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2012
It's quite unfair dat massob is been harassed and killed daily by security agents wen boko haram is been called for negotiation. It simply means violence is d only means thru which anybody can get attention in dis our disgusting Nigeria. My prayer is dat Ojukwu's course will neva be in vain. Long live Republic of Biafra
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by cosmatika(m): 11:52am On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

There are due processes for disintegration which are in line with UN guidelines.why cant massob follow suit ?

Ibos are just a confused and focusless buch without direction.The whole biafra thing was a fraud intended by oju-iku to colonize the minorities in the old eastern region and now that those minorites are wise and ruling the country,it's now a badluck for the ibos.
Let them conduct a referendum among themselves and you'd be surprised that many of them would prefer Nigeria to a landlocked biafra republic.
. U re very stupid for saying dis. Ur fada left yash. Idiot
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by mensdept: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2012
merengue: It never ceases to amaze me when Nigerians clap for acts of savagery just because it happened to 'THEM' and not "US". Truth is this: Biafra, O'dua, Arewa and all the other banana republics NLers scream about will never come to pass because it is of immense benefit to the thieving elite and political class to maintain the status quo (with periodic power sharing a.k.a (s)elections). The problems of this country will follow any new nation that comes up. Ife vs Modakeke, Umuleri vs Agulei, Berom vs Hausa/Fulani, Ijaw vs Urhobo, Urhobo vs Itsekri all happened among so called "brother" tribes, imagine how it will be when there's no longer a "common" enemy.

You are correct about these countries not coming into being because the leaders across the country are all enjoying whatever crumbs that fall into their positions as gov or senator, etc.

However those Ife vs Modakek or Umuleri v Agulei examples have happened in "Nigeria", under the fuc.ked up situation of that country.

When the country operated with less states, that is under the regions, nearly all the regions in the south had good leadership, unlike todays proliferation of states that are designed to enslave the people and deal easier against any opposition.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by mensdept: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The people of the nation are the ones confused, especially those of the south south.
Did you not hear that IBORI is in a BRITISH prison because the British, unlike the Nig.a-areans, are serious about the law in THEIR country, thus they took the thief into the slammer.

Ibori is not Igbo.

I hear another "South_South" gov is charged with corruption as of yesterday.

And since the war ended in 1970, what world class structures are there in the SOuth SOuth? What and how have they benefitted in "Nig.a Area"?

FOOL
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by bisiaet: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2012
@acm10
In response to the bolded
1. Basque region of Spain
2. Former Confedrate regionz of USA
3. Scotland(Great Britain)
4. Quebec(Canada)
5. Etc

Therefore your argument holds no water. Nigerian forces are downright barbaric.

Its ok if this is you response to what I said. Alrigt I 've heard you. When the time come you will know there is different between USA, Great Britan, Canada and Nigeria or Africa. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Whatever it takes to subdue those rebels is highly appreciated,they should have kill them all. angry

WTF! Did u write dis cos u can write in English? Or r we seeing d birth of another HITLER in our own very backyard? Wat a way to show hatred and Wickedness.
Every life is precious please.
I bet u showered lots of R.I.Ps on d souls of d plane crash victims, and yet here u r baying for more blood and carnage on ur fellow human.
Wit characters like u around, who needs to watch horror movies? And if u r married, try nt to allow ur kids see dis side of u, for d safety of dia playmates and school mates.
Dear friend, I am mostly concerned about ur mental health.
May d Good lord touch ur hrt, so dat u dont become wat i fear u wil end up as.
Remember, God loves u, amend ur ways, nw dat u stil hv very little sanity left

2 Likes

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by carlos86: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

You guessed right. OPC is the right hand of God, MASSOB is God's stepping stool.

I thought u had changed and left your tribslism behind.It seems you are getting more retarde.d and stupi.d
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by guyluv(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
bisiaet: This is absolutely horrible and unfair for killing 16 people and wonded scores but we need to confirm this report first because I cant still belief such high number of casuality should happened when there was no trouble, or unrest of any sort please we need a better confrimation of this report.

And let my people stop parading the so called Biafra Flag for goodness sake. This is an act of "rebellion" against the nation. Its an act of "felony and treason". Nigeria has only one flag any other flag raised anywhere is an act of"separatist" and there is no where in the world where such is done that a serious cosequence did not follow it.

I came from this region but all this atitude of Biafra of a thing is of a great concern to me because it will one day boil down to another full scale confrontation with the goverment of the land and we will end up crying marginalisation and be blaming other tribe for our own mistake. Fighting for our right is not about rebellion or separatist movement because the end of such is always brutal this is just the truth but for no reason must any security force to kill as much as 16 that is very very bad and unacceptable if the news were to be truth. Its never the fault of any govt but the fault of those old fools who claimed to be our so called elder or leader that are selling us so cheap ever since.

When there is Ghana must go bag on floor fill with cash with these old fools is case close all you will hear them saying is oh Igbo kwenu please lets wait ooo, its Yoruba ooo, oh its Hausa ooo they'll started vomiting nonsense to distract us making themselve look like a saint this is so sad indeed and instead for us to confront these old fools we will join them blaming other tribes for our own error and thinking oh we are smart or we are too republican bros let wake up!!!! Our own enermies are within us. I know many of them will be so angry with me again for saying this truth but its nothing but a fact and I wont stop saying it till we get the message right.
. This is the bittest truth bros. It's applicable to any other tribe in nigeria be it Hausa/fulani, Igbo, Yoruba, e.t.c, Unfortunately, the young generations are blind followers. Let's understand. that no tribe is against the other but an elite tactics of divide and chop.. Yet, these evils have succeeded in smarshing the image of credible ones among us as tribalist while they continue to take full advantage of our naivity and our foolishness.

1 Like

Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Afam4eva(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hmmm
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by DelightUche: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
It is normal. Igbo race is the only race you can oppress any how without resistance.
well done Mr. President. souls of non violent group have been destroyed by your special squad.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Olaolufred(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
dayokanu: Well done Goodluck Azikwe Ebelechukwu Jonathan

Iheajirika should be promoted to field Marshall for this laudable acts

Incase we have any other MASSOB cell, it would not be out of place to carpet bomb them

Since you guys cant handle the violent Boko Haram, Na for MASSOB body make you show power

I laff in 98% votes :d grin grin grin cheesy

It is a pity Dayokanu.
How would goodluck kill another 16 nigerians when the pain of the 153 plane victim are still hurting to Nigeria?
Like you said, Igbos should improve in voting this demons by 2% more in 2015.
He can not do anything to Boko Haram, but has power to kill people that hasn't portend any threat.
During subsidy, some said it was yoruba thing, We should understand now that the fight for freedom knows no tribe.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Trustyd1(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Am in Onitsha and am searching for this new. we only had a group of area boys dragging the right of who collect the land right from new buildings.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by exago(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
the arms seized in Onitsha where was it aheading to?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
OKay !
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pls if u have pix of the incident upload it here. Lets share it and start a dangerous campaingn against such. The world should hear it. Is Goodluck aturu joenata anti IGBOS ?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
exago: the arms seized in Onitsha where was it aheading to?

Those massobs are planning something and whatever it is,it's very big.From seized arms to busted mutiny,God will always fail them.If Naija tire una,why una no go ivory coast afterall oju-iku is a citizen there !
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by ebere1712: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Massob must be doing something wrong. How can they allow themselves to be killed like chicken by the useless Nigerian army? What is going on? Uwazurike should update igbos asap. If he doesn't know what he is doing. He should resign and let someone else take over. We igbos can not be threatened by some hungry scoundrels. What is it that is making him fail so woefully and putting the lives of our young men in danger 'for nothing'. The none violence stance should be acceptable if only it is respected by the armed forces. F*CK his Gandhi style of taking a beaten and doing nothing. Anybody that knows uwazurike should warn that bloke. We are either fighting or we are not. If the Nigerian military goes around killing Biafrans, then (by default), we are fighting. If he is scared, he should step aside. The Nigerian military and governors of SE states (especially governors of SE states) should speak to these military people. They are biting more than they can chew. Now is the time for Igbos in other parts of the country to be vigilant or at least come back home. If the military continues like this, the south east might explode and it would not be a gud sight.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by fesse(f): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is good.They should extend the campaign to nl so they can arrest the likes of dede and onlylies. angry

May Amadioha infest you with leprosy all the days of your life. Stu.pid he-goat.
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
Beaf: Why is MASSOB being raided? Perhaps it is another of those incidents where people overeach themselves.
16 dead is no joke and heads need to roll.

Ask your lord and master GEJ
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by nduchucks: 1:26pm On Jun 06, 2012
davades:

Point of correction,they killed Biafrans not Nigerians...are u one of em cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think this guy may be a dummy.

BTW, What kind of meeting were they having at the offices of the group in the commercial city of Onitsha with 500 people arrested? Aren't there convention ceters and hotels with facilities for such meetings?
Re: 16 MASSOB Members Killed, 83 Injured, 500 Arrested In Raid Of MASSOB Offices ! by achi4u(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2012
Jenticles: May their soul rest in perfect peace, wot a great loss mana nsogbu adighi, agbacha oso agua mile. Chineke nara mkpuru obi ha n'udo. Useless president,greedy law makers n hopeless country God will judge u all its just a matter of time. Chineke meere umu Biafran ebere, nye ha ndidi na nkasi obi 2 conquer our enemies Amen.
iseeeee!
onyenweanyi anarago mkpuruobi ha na ndokwa.Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buratai At The Closing Ceremony Of Operation Crocodile Smile 2 In Port Harcourt / World Bank To FG: Reform Now To Stop Further Slide Into Extreme Poverty / Buhari, Malami Head To Supreme Court Over Section 84(12)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.