Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? (3392 Views)

Mobitel 4g & Swift 4g: Which Is Better For Cafe? / Ccna, Ccnp, Network+, Oracle Etc Dumps, Ebooks All For Free!not For Sale / Starcomms Vs Multilinks: Which Is Better For Internet Access? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 06, 2012
I'm planning to take the CCNP exam - but I don't know how to prepare for the exam.. Self-study worked for my CCNA exam and I'm planning to do the same for the CCNP exam..

Is it advisable to use just self-study in preparing for CCNP exam?
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Afam4eva(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Try getting CCNP dumps as most questions are usually repeated.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
afam4eva: Try getting CCNP dumps as most questions are usually repeated.

Thanks, Afam.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by tayotee(m): 2:32am On Jun 07, 2012
@OP
I think self study is good buh you have to make do with GNS3 or packet tracer for your labs. I would strongly recommend you don't rely totally on dumps buh dumps can come few weeks to your exam.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by larion: 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
cheesy heheheheh, I laff in telugu, frm d look of tins u r fresh frm ccna n wanna dive into ccnp, dts good! Buh y do I laff @ u? U wanna study for ccnp exam without studying for ccnp, hmmmmn!

Dats nt how it goes oooooo, u wanna get a job or move higher abi, u think adding ccnp to ur cv will do it, broda, it is knowing ccnp dt will do it n nt having ccnp, ds is d professional level, there's no chance for scratching d surface, u v to roll ur sleeves n get ur hands dirty with d tech

Now u v 2 b clear with ur question, to knw ccnp or to pass ccnp exam, I can help u out with info, books, dumps, website, simulations n directions (all 4 FREE, don't get it twisted) but u v to tell wc u want NOW, & don't say its d two cos u can't do d two @ a time....

Peace.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
larion: cheesy heheheheh, I laff in telugu, frm d look of tins u r fresh frm ccna n wanna dive into ccnp, dts good! Buh y do I laff @ u? U wanna study for ccnp exam without studying for ccnp, hmmmmn!

Dats nt how it goes oooooo, u wanna get a job or move higher abi, u think adding ccnp to ur cv will do it, broda, it is knowing ccnp dt will do it n nt having ccnp, ds is d professional level, there's no chance for scratching d surface, u v to roll ur sleeves n get ur hands dirty with d tech

Now u v 2 b clear with ur question, to knw ccnp or to pass ccnp exam, I can help u out with info, books, dumps, website, simulations n directions (all 4 FREE, don't get it twisted) but u v to tell wc u want NOW, & don't say its d two cos u can't do d two @ a time....

Peace.

Thanks, bruv... I want as many links as possible.. I'm planning to start preparing for it next month - and I would be glad if you can help me with all the info, books, dumps, simulations and directions you know about.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Thanks.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by larion: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2012
^^ u didn't seem to get me, I asked, wat r u preparing for? To pass ccnp exam or to study/knw ccnp! Dey r two diff tins u know ?
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2012
larion: ^^ u didn't seem to get me, I asked, wat r u preparing for? To pass ccnp exam or to study/knw ccnp! Dey r two diff tins u know ?

I'm preparing for both.. I want to know it, and pass it.

I'm planning to take the exam in october.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by cigie(m): 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
i am passionate about this CCNA thing. my cousin advised me to read on my own and afterwards take the exam. i would appreciate any helpful source/link i can get. God Bless smiley
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by binhozie(m): 12:18am On Jun 12, 2012
Just curious shymmex where do you stay?
Lag or Abuja?
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jun 13, 2012
binhozie: Just curious shymmex where do you stay?
Lag or Abuja?

I live in the UK.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by ochukoccna: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: Try getting CCNP dumps as most questions are usually repeated.
Surest path to failure
@ CCNP level, one should be working with live routers and switches not just dumps. embarassed embarassed embarassed
How much does it take to build a Cisco lab even if its 2950 series switches?
No need doing CCNP if you are not in a R&S environment
Also leave behind packet tracers and GNS3 at the CCNA level
Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by ochukoccna: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ shymmex, can you give the 411 on the IT industry [IT certs like Cisco, Microsoft etal] over at your side of the planet?
Thanks
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Skywalker5(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
ochukoccna: @ shymmex, can you give the 411 on the IT industry [IT certs like Cisco, Microsoft etal] over at your side of the planet?
Thanks

Since shymmex is in the UK,i think i can give you a reply since i am also there. Its Mostly Microsoft server and exchange.You might need to know more about Vmware and Citrix also as these are the most common technologies which they use. Cisco is also in use but most Small to medium companies only use just the Cisco router and the rest of the switches are other vendors.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Chidx(f): 5:10am On Oct 02, 2014
Hi. Please i need to pass the ccnp route exam as sson as possible. My ccna is expiring nov 4th. Please i want to know how realistic this is.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by Chidx(f): 5:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Hi. Please i need to pass the ccnp route exam as sson as possible. My ccna is expiring nov 4th. Please i want to know how realistic this is.
larion: ^^ u didn't seem to get me, I asked, wat r u preparing for? To pass ccnp exam or to study/knw ccnp! Dey r two diff tins u know ?
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by asalimpo(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2014
@op how dyu make ur moniker disabled(unclickable) ?
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by cigie(m): 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
asalimpo:
@op how dyu make ur moniker disabled(unclickable) ?

Deactivate your account. That's how.
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by examdeal: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Chidx:

we have guaranteed exam questions for CCNP Route. 100% guaranteed pass. please drop your email or phone number we will contact you or email us at info@examdeal.net
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by larion: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2014
Chidx:
Do u have d latest dumps, Nov 4 is close already, u need to get ur hands on d dumps and simulations ....pm me
Re: Which Approach Is Better For The CCNP Exam - Self-study Or Attending Classes? by examdeal: 8:44am On Oct 13, 2014
For all latest exam dumps and video tutorial , please visit us at www examdeal.net or email info@examdeal.net

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy A Fairly Used Laptop... / What's The Best Internet Connection In Ibadan? / I Have A HP 2000 Core I3,6gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.