Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

University Of Ibadan Registration Procedure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Registration Procedure (540 Views)

Procedure/step On How To Regularize Your Jamb Registration Number Free / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / Registration Procedure For On-line Registration For Unilorin 2008/2009 Section (2) (3) (4)

(1)

University Of Ibadan Registration Procedure by yinka500: 4:33am On Jun 06, 2012
My dear applicant, I want to use this opportunity to inform you that before you fill up the UI post utme make sure you are there...don't let anybody do it for you and be sure your are there with your mind to avoid silly mistake like some do last year and later ran into problem.
The instructions are pasted on the www.admissions.edu.ng before registration or filling of the form make sure u read the instructions at least twice and make sure all your entries are in capital letters is one of the rules.
For the entrance examination. I would advice that all applicants should get closers to jamb pass questions because all applicants will be giving same combination of their UTME Subject. And also for those who know the General Studies courses in UI I.e; GES 101 which is use of English, GES 104, Science and manking this is science text book which content biology,geography etc for more reading because some questions were directly from those books. for guides or information feel free to reach
Yinka
I wish you very best of luck.

(1)

7 Cities International Education Tour Lands In Enugu / Covenant Varsity Produces 88 First Class Students / Uniben Post Ume Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.