Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria (16563 Views)

Benue Governor, Anenih, Aganga Flee Nigeria - SaharaReporters / Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / I’ll Flee Nigeria If APC Wins —Bode George (2) (3) (4)

Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by RICHIEBOI1(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2012
As Dana Air’s woes continue to mount over its plane that crashed on Sunday in Lagos, its senior managers of Indian nationality have reportedly fled the country as Nigerian aviation officials investigate the cause of the crash.

LEADERSHIP gathered that the managers hurriedly fled because of the anger the death of more than 200 people has generated and the alleged Dana Air’s complicity in the crash.

There are reports that the ill-fated plane was poorly maintained and in bad shape when it made its last flight.

When LEADERSHIP called the head, corporate communications, Dana Group, Mr. Tony Usidamen, he refused to pick his calls and also did not reply a text message sent to him.

www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/26608/2012/06/06/dana_indian_senior_managers_flee_nigeria.html
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by inspirenet: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2012
Serious
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by baysol: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
Only in Nigeria can Indian criminals operate in this kind of fashion. One thing is certain, why allow foreigners to operate local flights when the Nigerian operators are not given the right support. Government have to put legislations in place to facilitate operations and regulations in the avaition industry. You'll find out that this criminal indians cannot even get an operation license in their own country India.Only in Nigeria does yeye things happen because we hate ourselves more than even outsiders hate us. Obviously looking by the developments it is palpably clear that somepeople are not doing their jobs in the aviation industry in Nigeria. Not a profession for the half-baked chancers and cycophants we see all around Nigeria.

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by deyrock(m): 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
na wetin dey posue dem nah. Them dey crase.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by bigfat01: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
na wah ohhh
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Kx: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
In a country where Indian high school leavers are treated as expatriates in telecoms, oil and gas, aviation, banking and other sectors, what do u expect?

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ifihearam: 12:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
They will come back and meet me na
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by feelamong(m): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
ifihearam: They will come back and meet me na

So when dem come back wetin u go do them just ask wetin happen after all the noise to the Vaswani Brothers. (Afterall all the economic sabotuering they were involved in and were expelled by OBJ)

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ballabriggs: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2012
All these Nigerian 'presstitutes' deserve to be flogged once in a while. Is this a news report? Very watery tale!

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by VellyG(m): 12:22pm On Jun 06, 2012
Initial gragra..Funny enuf they will all be back stuffing in some few pockets to serve as a New airline.USELESS COUNTRY

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by MrGlobe(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
I heard their licence was withdrawn! The govt must burn that licence and seize all there planes forever. Fu cking, stingy, greedy indians!
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Mavrick2012: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
"D wiked runet wen no 1 pursuet"

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by killuminati(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
I am sick of dis indian dudes even at my work place. They lack respect for us at all. There's one guy named Prakash, dis dude has no respect for Nigerians at all. Imagine a 30yrs old indian boy or thereabouts wanting to send almost a 50yrs old driver to buy a recharge card. I just dey vex dey laff, when he tried it wit me I give am voice so tey he start to dey fear me.

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2012
What does it mean he flees the country?

The company's operating license have been suspended indefinitely, essentially no business going on until Nigerian Government gets it's act together and carries out an actual investigation into what caused the crash.

Why should he stay when nothing is happening in the meantime? And why is he "fleeing"? Are there warrants out for his arrest that we now conclude he is a criminal because of a plane crash on Sunday?

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by betrani(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
baysol: Only in Nigeria can Indian criminals operate in this kind of fashion. One thing is certain, why allow foreigners to operate local flights when the Nigerian operators are not given the right support. Government have to put legislations in place to facilitate operations and regulations in the avaition industry. You'll find out that this criminal indians cannot even get an operation license in their own country India.Only in Nigeria does yeye things happen because we hate ourselves more than even outsiders hate us. Obviously looking by the developments it is palpably clear that somepeople are not doing their jobs in the aviation industry in Nigeria. Not a profession for the half-baked chancers and cycophants we see all around Nigeria.
Very tru! Only in Nigeria that u ve very comfortable leadership that places no premium on Human lives! I feel so pesimistic about taking flights in this country! People feed fat on others safety, comfort and confidence! Hw in the first place did we acquire category 1 status? People like Demoreen should go to jail! Everyone responsible for certifying the air worthiness of Airplanes in this country deserves a death sentence!
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by e9teen(m): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2012
angry A friend on facebook jst posted on her wall dat our almighty 1st lady was in the airport at dat time b4 d crash so all planes had to hover around 4 2hrs,that mite have added 2 d cos of d crash aside its mechanical isues...abeg make una help me comfirm if na true!
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Redman44(m): 12:36pm On Jun 06, 2012
The Indians and Chinese don't really have much respect for Nigerians because of the way we comport ourselves. That is why they feel they can get away with their sometimes dubious nature. The Indians know that Nigerian Government officials are corrupt and can be bought with cash, so they don't really care if they are punished because they know they can still do business in Nigeria later on. We need to change our attitude to things in Nigeria before foreigners will start to respect us. Cheers.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by betrani(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
e9teen: angry A friend on facebook jst posted on her wall dat our almighty 1st lady was in the airport at dat time b4 d crash so all planes had to hover around 4 2hrs,that mite have added 2 d cos of d crash aside its mechanical isues...abeg make una help me comfirm if na true!
leave patience jonathan out of this please! What we shld talk about nw is; whether that plane was air worthy! Whether the right people did the right thing! Anytin would have happened, people try to blame d nefarious action of people on others! Those other crashes did they occur because patience was on the tamarc or runway? Pls say something that make people in charge of others safety in the aviation sector culpable!

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2012
ifihearam: They will come back and meet me na
Lmaaaao you are as funny as Nigeria grin
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by norrisman: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Nigerians are so racist! Indian this, Indian that. You are all feeding on speculation and conjecture. Even your gutter press is helping this feeding frenzy by faning the embers. Why wont the Indian run (thats if he did cos this report is mere speculation) when they have been convicted and waiting to be crucified by the court of public opinion!

First it was a poorly maintained plane that made an emrgency landing last week, then we found out that the registration number of the plane that made the emergency landing is different from the one that crashed.

A toilet washer at DANA Air then called Channels TV claiming the ''plane was spoilt''. WTF does the ''plane was spoilt'' mean? Nigerians are so dumb to believe a woman that can barely speak english and didnt have one technical term in her vocabulary. It is little wonder that many Nigerians are easily drawn into scams like Nospecto cause they will believe any stupid thing.

Then it was the presidents wife that caused the crash becuase the plane was held up for 2 hours. How can a plane which was scheduled to leave Abuja at 1415 (probably left later) on a 1 hr flight and then crashed between 1520 and 1540, have been held in the sky for 2 hours. Basic maths eludes many educated Nigerian illiterates.

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by e9teen(m): 12:50pm On Jun 06, 2012
betrani: leave patience jonathan out of this please! What we shld talk about nw is; whether that plane was air worthy! Whether the right people did the right thing! Anytin would have happened, people try to blame d nefarious action of people on others! Those other crashes did they occur because patience was on the tamarc or runway? Pls say something that make people in charge of others safety in the aviation sector culpable!
do u mean its nt worth mentionin if dat waz d case?
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by teskyg: 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2012
I tire for them too.Them full ma ofizw.I wan use one show example soon.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
norrisman: Nigerians are so racist! Indian this, Indian that. You are all feeding on speculation and conjecture. Even your gutter press is helping this feeding frenzy by faning the embers. Why wont the Indian run (thats if he did cos this report is mere speculation) when they have been convicted and waiting to be crucified by the court of public opinion!

First it was a poorly maintained plane that made an emrgency landing last week, then we found out that the registration number of the plane that made the emergency landing is different from the one that crashed.

A toilet washer at DANA Air then called Channels TV claiming the ''plane was spoilt''. WTF does the ''plane was spoilt'' mean? Nigerians are so dumb to believe a woman that can barely speak english and didnt have one technical term in her vocabulary. It is little wonder that many Nigerians are easily drawn into scams like Nospecto cause they will believe any stupid thing.

Then it was the presidents wife that caused the crash becuase the plane was held up for 2 hours. How can a plane which was scheduled to leave Abuja at 1415 (probably left later) on a 1 hr flight and then crashed between 1520 and 1540, have been held in the sky for 2 hours. Basic maths eludes many educated Nigerian illiterates.

I really tire oo!! And many of these claim to have been college educated.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Indians,Lebanise,koreans,Israelis, Chinese, Japanese etc - haaaa! Nigeria I weep for you o!
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by betrani(m): 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
norrisman: Nigerians are so racist! Indian this, Indian that. You are all feeding on speculation and conjecture. Even your gutter press is helping this feeding frenzy by faning the embers. Why wont the Indian run (thats if he did cos this report is mere speculation) when they have been convicted and waiting to be crucified by the court of public opinion!

are u any better? It is a combination of people like u who make up the bunch of ingrates that make up these set of murderers! Africans are the ones that deserve to die abi? Will this useless indians try things like this in other sane societies! I agree we have cheapened ourselves with our I too knw attitutde for bastards like u!

Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by iJAY1: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
we would not take it likely should the fed govt treat this case with laxity. i lost my former VC in the avoidable mishap cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ariyebaba(m): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2012
When ? Where ? How ? Who are d accomplices ?

So many questions waiting for answers.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by e9teen(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2012
Jst read 4rm a latest post that d minister of aviation have adressd the issue nd ACCORDING TO HER the 1st lady flew in on saturday nd flew back on monday(emphasis on according to her)...she couldnt even visit d crash site b4 leaving angry May the Lord grant the departed divine rest in his bossom.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by ozoebuka1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Wow!!! they are running.. its better to lose money dan to lose life! these guys are so into money that they canT repair a broken plane and out of their greediness, they lost the plane, some lives and the trust of d world!!! this should sound as a note of warning to all u misers, stingy and greedy fellas romming about in dis country.. spend money on quality things! and for dat devils incarnet that caused dat accident to happen out of mismanagement, na GOD GO judge u! if i lay my hands on dat man na only lion go make me leave am run grin... its now on nairaland dat the plane was actually not waiting 4 da firstlady
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by rasputinn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
e9teen: angry A friend on facebook jst posted on her wall dat our almighty 1st lady was in the airport at dat time b4 d crash so all planes had to hover around 4 2hrs,that mite have added 2 d cos of d crash aside its mechanical isues...abeg make una help me comfirm if na true!

Your friend is an insensitive LIAR and you my friend are very naive to have believed such bunkum,in any case go right here;
https://www.nairaland.com/956574/airspace-not-shut-down-first
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by juman(m): 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
baysol: Only in Nigeria can Indian criminals operate in this kind of fashion. One thing is certain, why allow foreigners to operate local flights when the Nigerian operators are not given the right support. Government have to put legislations in place to facilitate operations and regulations in the avaition industry. You'll find out that this criminal indians cannot even get an operation license in their own country India.Only in Nigeria does yeye things happen because we hate ourselves more than even outsiders hate us. Obviously looking by the developments it is palpably clear that somepeople are not doing their jobs in the aviation industry in Nigeria. Not a profession for the half-baked chancers and cycophants we see all around Nigeria.

I agree with this.
Re: Senior Dana Air Indian Managers Flee Nigeria by Pakavy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
[quote author=baysol]Only in Nigeria can Indian criminals operate in this kind of fashion. One thing is certain, why allow foreigners to operate local flights when the Nigerian operators are not given the right support. Government have to put legislations in place to facilitate operations and regulations in the avaition industry. You'll find out that this criminal indians cannot even get an operation license in their own country India.Only in Nigeria does yeye things happen because we hate ourselves more than even outsiders hate us. Obviously looking by the developments it is palpably clear that somepeople are not doing their jobs in the aviation industry in Nigeria. Not a profession for the half-baked chancers and cycophants we see all around Nigeria.[/quote dats naija 4 u,if d situation was reverse in india they wul hav hangd our duds by d ballz even b4 d black box was retrievd

Inter-ethnic Marriages Or NYSC Which Can Promote National Integration Better? / Governors Move To Stop The Planned Protest Over Fuel Price Hike / Pictures From Margaret Obi & Aisha Datti's Town Hall Meeting With Jigawa Women

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64