Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

The Behaviour Of Our Educated People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Behaviour Of Our Educated People (448 Views)

Is Nigerians The Most Enlightened And Educated People In Africa? / Court Hears Patience Jonathan’s Indecent Behaviour Against Aishat Buhari / I Want To Plead With You On The Behaviour Of This My 16 Years Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Behaviour Of Our Educated People by ebamma(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2012
have been watching the attitude of some of our so called graduates and literates and sometimes i see no difference between their attitude and uneducated people attitude,our some of our so called literates lack common manners,check for instance the national assembly is filled with graduates,but the sometimes exchange blows like motor park touts,if our educated elite behave this way, how do u think our laymen and illiterates will behave.

(1) (Reply)

Sylva Gets N100m Bail After 2 Days In EFCC Custody / 8yrs After, What Can You Remember Abacha for? / Corruption:our Most Beloved Enemy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.