Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,032 members, 7,849,162 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? (794 Views)

Are You Having A Tough Time In Your Academics?? Read My Story / Covenant University And Unilorin Represent Africa At the Undergraduate Awards / Between Abu Zaria And Unilorin...which One Do You Prefer Has Best.comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by VNTI7: 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
ARE YOU HAVING PROBLEMS, MAKING MASTERCARD PAYMENTS FOR YOUR POST-UTME?

We can help You Make the payments while You do the rest of the registration.
For details, contact "VNTI NIGERIA" on facebook.

Ask your questions below, we are here to answer,

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by khalydinho(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2012
unilorin applicant:
i av a problem, i change my couse durin reg, and charge me xtra 2000, i dnt mind but it brings DE apllicant form for me durin my payment. pls wht will i do. assp
Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by VNTI7: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2012
Did you select DE during registration?
Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by khalydinho(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2012
NO
THERE AINT EVEN A LINK FOR THAT, I ONLY SAW UTME THROUGH OUT. SO I WONDER WHY IS BRINGS ME THAT
Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by larryadex: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
gud frnds, pls i av issue wif d payment aspect,wat can i do?
Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by VNTI7: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2012
@Khalydinho, That should be a problem from the University's website. Simply Log out an log in again, till it shows UTME. Basically, use Internet Explorer.

@Larryadex, We can help You make payments. While you Finish your registration.
Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by larryadex: 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2012
pls ao can i knw ma unique ID, REPLY NW
Re: UNIBEN And UNILORIN, Are You Having Problems Making Your Online Payments? by VNTI7: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Unique ID is your jamb reg

(1) (Reply)

Yabatech, Admission, Post Ume, Past Question And Registration / Federal University Ebonyi State Funai Post Ume 2012/2013 Is Now On Sale / MOUAU 1st Admission List For 2012/2013 Session Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.