Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Charly Boy "I Am Not Ashamed To Be Gay" - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Charly Boy "I Am Not Ashamed To Be Gay" (1274 Views)

5 Sports Men Rumored To Be Gay / Charly Boy Adds Hotness To Madness In New Photoshoot / Charly Boy Upset By Gay And Illuminati Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy "I Am Not Ashamed To Be Gay" by newspapers: 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Charly Boy Gay- Charles Oputa a.k.a Charly Boy has come out to openly declare himself as being gay and also claiming to be the head of the Illuminati here in Nigeria.

The Area Father revealed in an interview with Danfo Express that he is not ashamed of being a gay.

Recently, he started going out carrying live snakes and skeletal images.

As being one of the judges in Nigerian Idol, he impose himself on his fellow counter parts. (unconfirmed).
http://www.ngnewspapers.com/ashamed-gay-charly-boy/

(1) (Reply)

Miss Philipines, Megan Young Wins Miss World 2013 / Top 5 Ugliets Babes On Nigerian Television/entertainment Scene. / Why Am Still Single & Not Searching At 56-actress Rachael Oniga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.