Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) (3571 Views)

Innjoo F2 10.1-inch 2 SIM Tablet (3g,wifi,1gb,8gb)- #19,999 only / Blackberry Porsche 9981 Available Now @ =n350k Only. Limited Stocks Available. / Xmas Promo! 4 Sim Cards Gsm Phone @n7,999 Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2012
[b]Connect upto FIVE (5) devices to the internet at the price of ONE for only N14, 999

HUAWEI MiFi is a portable WiFi device that allows users connect up to five (5) WiFi enabled devices such as Laptops, Tablets, Phones and other such devices simultaneously to the internet. Create your own wireless hot spot

All a customer requires is one data subscription on the MiFi device, with which he/she can connect the WiFi enabled devices to the internet.

This creates a richer browsing experience, as well as amazing cost savings. Mi-Fi works at a distance of up to 10m or 30 ft

***Using the MiFi in Wireless (Wi-Fi) mode***

After you have successfully activated a data bundle using on the MiFi device, you can connect up to 5 WiFi capable devices simultaneously to the internet.

1.Ensure your MiFi device is powered on (press and hold the power button until the light comes on).
2.Turn on Wi-Fi on your computer or device and search for available wireless networks.
3.Then select & connect to 3G wireless 9821 (Password/key is printed behind the device).

After you establish a Wi-Fi connection successfully, you can start browsing the internet

Call: 0812-220-9680 to grab yours now[/b]

Re: Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) by Infoseye(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
I see buying this MTN wifi has waste of money n15k for just 5 pcs's when you can buy an AP for half the price and connect over 15 devices, I can even give you a software self if you dont want to use a switch or an AP.

If anyone is interested call me 08137756154 I will just charge N2000.00 in you are in Abuja we can meet I will put you through self and make it works. I even have ebooks to setup on MTN or ETISALAT without paying a dime to them and browse 24/7. Infact N0.00 balance.

I have setup 3 cyber cafes in Ibadan for a cheap fee and they are using this technique for more details on This method visit http://infoseye-ng..com/ or call me 08137756154 I will get you connected in 10mins MAX! If you are outside abuja I will send you a manual that will put you through got questions just holla @me
Re: Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2012
Infoseye: I see buying this MTN wifi has waste of money n15k for just 5 pcs's when you can buy an AP for half the price and connect over 15 devices, I can even give you a software self if you dont want to use a switch or an AP.

If anyone is interested call me 08137756154 I will just charge N2000.00 in you are in Abuja we can meet I will put you through self and make it works. I even have ebooks to setup on MTN or ETISALAT without paying a dime to them and browse 24/7. Infact N0.00 balance.

I have setup 3 cyber cafes in Ibadan for a cheap fee and they are using this technique for more details on This method visit http://infoseye-ng..com/ or call me 08137756154 I will get you connected in 10mins MAX! If you are outside abuja I will send you a manual that will put you through got questions just holla @me

May day! May day!!...Scammmer on the prowl....guy create your own thread and advertise your biz there
Re: Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) by Okstefens(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Infoseye: I see buying this MTN wifi has waste of money n15k for just 5 pcs's when you can buy an AP for half the price and connect over 15 devices, I can even give you a software self if you dont want to use a switch or an AP.

That is unfair. Do u think killin ur fellow nairalander busines promo wil make u dat thousandnaire u dreamt of? He isnt a bg treat to u bt u shu worry about 'ahmsta' d man who post free browsn tip on BIS for ur like free. Anyao sa let promote brotherly love.
Re: Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) by Infoseye(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2012
UBKtech:

May day! May day!!...Scammmer on the prowl....guy create your own thread and advertise your biz there

LOL, its obvious you did not get my message I said for anyone who is interested! I did not say your is bad or no one should buy yours. I felt with that amount you are been limited to 5 PC's and you pay heavily for bandwidth monthly it SUCKS! cool

Am not a scammer just another Nigerian giving people value for there money grin people know me here very well I have been here longer than you know.

All the same you will sell! Peeps in the house please but MTN wifi its suitable for the aje butters, its flexible,mobile and portable. grin

Okstefens: That is unfair. Do u think killin ur fellow nairalander busines promo wil make u dat thousandnaire u dreamt of? He isnt a bg treat to u bt u shu worry about 'ahmsta' d man who post free browsn tip on BIS for ur like free. Anyao sa let promote brotherly love.

Sorry my brother, Once I see or hear MTN I go mad sighting there Logo alone gets me pissed of! It reminds me of how they are ripping Nigerians daily and yet our same people are supporting them a pity.

I just call my self a freedom fighter I steal from MTN and offer cheaper services to my Nigerian people, am a Hero in the eyes of many but an enemy to the telecom giants.
Re: Huawei E5830 Mifi (connects Upto 5 Computers) @14,999 Only (limited Time Offer) by Okstefens(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2012
winkMeaningful. Now u ar talkin. Apology accepted. U can now mail ur biz dtail nd tel us where 2patroniz u ASAP!

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 4 Pro Follow Come Charger Needed / Buy Smart Electronics in Abuja (Smart TV, Soundbars, Games) / Start Up Your Own Small Scale Maize Flour Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.