Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? (8066 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by INFO70: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Lets air out our achievements after servicing the nation via NYSC. I served in 2000/2001 batch in Kwara State. My achievements from then till now includes: Good job, spouse, bought plots of land, a car etc.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by Odunnu: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2012
Congrats. Was it English language you read?

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by nitrogen(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Odunnu: Congrats. Was it English language you read?
Hahahahaha, sista, u bahd o.

@op, u really 'achieves' a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by Odunnu: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2012
Innocent moi?
*bats eyelids*
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by INFO70: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2012
Odunnu, an English scholar,you study a course not 'read'a course.

5 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by nitrogen(m): 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
INFO70: Lets air out our achievements after servicing the nation via NYSC. I served in 2000/2001 batch in Kwara State. My achievements from then till now includes: Good job, spouse, bought plots of land, a car etc.
This is quite okay, what happened before or someone helped to correct this?
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by fubbyy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2012

Must you always show that you noticed every single mistake here?

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by awumen: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
I served in 2001/2002 batch in Kaduna State. My achievements from then till now includes: Good job(3 coys), spouse,2 children,plots of land, cars etc.
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by lifestyle1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2012

undecided

He is successful, Bleep English....

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
No Competition In Destiny.

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by yorke1: 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
INFO70: Lets air out our achievements after servicing [/b]the nation via NYSC. I served in 2000/2001 [b]batch what? in Kwara State. My achievements from then till now includes: Good job, spouse, bought plots of land, a car etc.
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by INFO70: 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
fubbyy:

Ask Odunnu the English scholar.
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by INFO70: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
nitrogen:
This is quite okay, what happened before or someone helped to correct this?
No one is above mistake QED.
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by sadyeek(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
life_style:

undecided

He is successful, Bleep English....

[size=16pt]I am with you on that one bro.. I wonder if the english scholar can boast of half of the achievement our brother has.. That's nice bro, keep it up.. May God continue to help you and thoes of us yet to do ours.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by IOludayo(m): 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2012
OP what's d point? some ppu have succeeded in inflating sec. schl. girls. dumb thread, back page material!

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by lurkee(f): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2012
What a weird topic undecided

How can you be referring to NYSC that you did more than 10 years ago? Might as well start a thread on "Achievements Post Secondary School"

No offence OP but the responses will obviously vary by age.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by doofanc: 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
What exactly this thread suppose to be about again? I would have thought the dimwit who caused the initial derail would modify her post since the error has been correct
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by sexyshe(f): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Finished service last year february and I work presently.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by sexyshe(f): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2012
Finished service last year february and I have a job and more to come.
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by emsquare(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
fubbyy:

I tire ooo!
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by slimyem: 2:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
lots!
Putting it all here would make me sound boastful!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by doofanc: 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2012
As for me, i've get a good job, house
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by humblebee: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2012

and you, mrs english major. what has your english proficiency earned you? he just said he's bought a car, plotssof land and you're behind a desk there as a typist saying thrash. he mighty employ you soon if u dont take time
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by Sanguine77(m): 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
Finished six years ago and my achievements include: divorced my sixth wife last week, dedicated my 15th child last month, got sacked from my 9th job a fortnight ago, has half plot of land, 6 motocycles, 2 bicycles and one tricycle, was formerly a militant, boko haram spokesman and currently the governor of the last state in Niagara.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by slimchimex(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2012
there r ova 3million nigerirn youths dat r jobless,evrybody dey here dey form say dey get good job...abeg who com b d jobless youths....identify urself now..

4 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by yuzedo: 3:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Lmao! The guy no even catch the sarcasm. grin
Anyway, no justification for a "graduate" speaking poor english so you guys attacking Odunnu by way of his "supposed achievements" are off point. Don't justify mediocrity. If an illiterate can't express himself properly in english it is understandable. Not someone who spent 16yrs in school dammit! angry That guy probably denied someone more deserving a chance at education, and then wasted his school fees by NOT BEING EDUCATED, just becoming rich. Lol! Smh. . After una go dey attack our politicians and thieves wey make money come begin acquire chieftaincy title. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by doofanc: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimchimex: there r ova 3million nigerirn youths dat r jobless,evrybody dey here dey form say dey get good job...abeg who com b d jobless youths....identify urself now..

the thread is about ashivments, which joblessless is not.
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by rexfada(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
I finished service last Feb, since then, I have bagged a cisco certificate, a job (though small pay, but not bad for a start), some cool dough in my account and a bike for exercise and easy movement around town
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by slimyem: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
slimchimex: there r ova 3million nigerirn youths dat r jobless,evrybody dey here dey form say dey get good job...abeg who com b d jobless youths....identify urself now..
joblessness has NOTHING to do with achievements mister!
You can be jobless and still have achieved a sizeable number of things like other degrees or certifications or self-development in lot other spheres of life!
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by ayox2003: 3:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by ayox2003: 3:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
Who taught you English Language?
#OverSabi
Re: What Have You Achieved After Your NYSC ? by doofanc: 3:22pm On Jun 07, 2012
yuzedo: Lmao! The guy no even catch the sarcasm. grin
Anyway, no justification for a "graduate" speaking poor english so you guys attacking Odunnu by way of his "supposed achievements" are off point. Don't justify mediocrity. If an illiterate can't express himself properly in english it is understandable. Not someone who spent 16yrs in school dammit! angry That guy probably denied someone more deserving a chance at education, and then wasted his school fees by NOT BEING EDUCATED, just becoming rich. Lol! Smh. . After una go dey attack our politicians and thieves wey make money come begin acquire chieftaincy title. undecided

did you read the post at all?

The guy has a bleeping job, has PLOTS of land, etc. And you Mr grammer what do you have?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Batch A15:: Let Meet Here ; / Where Can I Purchase Nysc Khaki Material To Sew / Nysc Camp Life In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.