Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? (1613 Views)

Ashanti To Join The Black Eyed Peas / Win A Chance To Sing On Stage With Black Eyed Peas / Fergie From The Black Eyed Peas ,new Single London Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by BellaRouge(f): 3:12am On Apr 02, 2006
I used to like The Black Eyed Peas until they released the most obnoxious song in the history of music; My Humps  angry

I still like "Where is the love". It's one of my favorite songs.

Do you like their music?
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by whiteroses(f): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2006
i like their music, they are ok. but they're not hot cos they are mostly fellaz always in cardigan and boring hair style no muscle no nothing but the girl is fine.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Zahymaka(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2006
What matters is that they can sing -- not muscle. I haven't heard My Humps but I'll try to lay my hands on it.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Eastcoast(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2006
their music is very hot o. "my humps" was number 1 on most bill boards for a very very long time. and they unique in the sense that the group is made up of different races. winkthatz kool cool cool cool
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2006
i love their songs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss esp their new one ''pump it'' wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Free(f): 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2006
where is da love", ooooh dats ma song grin cheesy
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by cushman(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2006
They are good. I like most of their songs.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by luckysly: 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2006
i wuldnt say if they r hot OR not they r just there u get me
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by nike4luv(f): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2006
dey are so-so, some songs hot, some aint, my humps and pump it are hot
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Oracle(m): 2:29am On Apr 03, 2006
whether they are hot, short or not i love em
their music's ok
infact right now im listening to Don't phunk with my heart
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by drered(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2006
to me my hump is aight wink wink wink
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by nike4real(f): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2006
well i won't say they re hot or not but all ve got to say is day they re really good in signing. i love their song exspecially their new song
pump it,
my humps,
baby don't lie, smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2006
My hump, My lovely little lumps

The song 'My Hump' is Kool.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2006
they hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

i love them.

i love fergie the most.

Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2006
i love them

Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Zahymaka(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2006
These pics are cool.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2006
thanks
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by sexyncool(f): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2006
i dont like thier music at allllllllllllllllllllllll, sucks!!!!!!!!!!! dunno if i should call it hiphop, pop or whatever, sad
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 6:58pm On Apr 25, 2006
sexyncool:

i don't like their music at allllllllllllllllllllllll, sucks!!!!!!!!!!! don't know if i should call it hiphop, pop or whatever, sad

sexyboods or sexy what,whatever u call yaself u are really a hater

they are cool if u dont like them u just suposed to pass,why did u even click on the black eyed peas? sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by sexyncool(f): 12:35am On Apr 26, 2006
hey @ eve, why the personal attack? its all about opinion u dont have to call me a hater, you sound really upset about my opinion and theres no rule that says "if you dont like black eye peas dont click" so chill geezz, why the fuss shocked
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 7:15am On Apr 26, 2006
sexyncool:

hey @ eve, why the personal attack? its all about opinion u don't have to call me a hater, you sound really upset about my opinion and theres no rule that says "if you don't like black eye peas don't click" so chill geezz, why the fuss shocked

well,sorry about my nasty opinion,am like that sometimes,
am sorry,

but they nice grin
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by niterider(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2006
They are a complete sellout.Imagine puttin a motorola advertisement in one of their videos.By the way,what genre or music are they into?can some of their admirers please shed some light on that question for me.And fergie is not hot.I've seen her in a club and she was completely plain.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Modups1(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26, 2006
i cant decide if they are r & b or hip hop.
i cant even say they r hot but they r reigning now so lets give it to them.

anyways, i like some of their songs but think "my humps" is one of d most unserious songs they have done.

i like dem still even with their wack sense of style.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by deb(m): 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2006
They are VERY HOT!!!
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by niterider(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2006
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion."One man's food is another's poison"
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 3:26pm On Apr 26, 2006
they hoooooooooooooooot

Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by lauryn(f): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2006
@ eveseh!
Fergie is the lady, while Will-i-am is the black dude
They have nice songs still
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2006
I love the band.
Re: Black Eyed Peas: Are They Hot Or Not? by eveseh(f): 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2006
lauryn:

@ eveseh!
Fergie is the lady, while Will-i-am is the black dude
They have nice songs still

yea she is da lady,i love her styles,she's cool

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Vic O Destroys Drake & Meek Mill With New Beef Song [mp3 Download] / Send Greetings, Shout Out, Special Thanks To Your Love Ones...visit Below / Download Music MP3: Olamide & Phyno – Road 2 Russia - Dem Go Hear Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.