Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

All 'The Blues' Please Register Here - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All 'The Blues' Please Register Here (1800 Views)

Champions League: Chelsea Eliminated By PSG - What's Next For The Blues? / Notice To All Our 1960bet Members .please Register Your Account With Our Bonuses / Fantasyfootball: Register Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2007
Hi Chelseans,

I will Forever remain The Blues: Do i hear an Amen?  grin
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by magicj(m): 2:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
BLUES FOR LIVE

it is in the blood, chelsea is the best team in the world

set the pace,others follows

if u see the blues, follow them.

guys we are the best[/color][/tr]
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by magicj(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2007
babycool,

thanks for the oppurtunity,

am JOHN, Email peace_j00@yahoo.com, phone number 08057885414,

mail me so that we can talk more, chelea fans must move together,

watch the match tomorrow?
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by netprofit(m): 12:23pm On Nov 24, 2007
Blue for life
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by atiku07(m): 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2007
hi this is segun olaleye CHELSEA IS THE REASON WHY WE LIVE TOGETHER THEREFORE CHELSEA FOR LIFE LOVE U ALL
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by Akolawole(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2007
Is this thread really necessary? cry
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by debojyde(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2007
Good Question!! I see a lot of annoying thread repetitions on nairaland that sometimes i think there is a "most thread posted" award coming up. Please do not join this trend by starting a totally unnecessary "blue" thread. All the chelsea fans already come together on "classy chelsea thread"

BlUES FOREVER
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by Akolawole(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2007
TTBD cry cool
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2007
@ Akolawole and debojye
Can you please kindly leave my  thread?
@Fellow Blues
Did you watch the match yesterday with Derby county?, i thoght we could have done better, anyway up Kalou and Phillips. The Blues, WE LIVE FOREVER!!!
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by SignorZax: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2007
Go outside and look up.

What do you see?

The skies.

Aahhhahahahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sky is BLUE.
Up Blues! Up Chelsea![quote][/quote]I remain me, no mata what you call me.
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
@ Fans
Did you watch the match yesterday, Chelsea did it gain 4 - 0. Bob, we too much!!!!! 
grin  grin
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by dejiavu(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2007
don't mind the critics, we silent them grin grin grin. before they were saying we will lose but after they said rosenburg are youg boyz. can u imagine understatement, are they not collecting wages? but if they won (rosenburg) people will call them wonderfull team.
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by kayus4fun: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2007
dejiavu:

don't mind the critics, we silent them  grin grin grin. before they were saying we will lose but after they said rosenburg are youg boyz. can u imagine understatement, are they not collecting wages? but if they won (rosenburg) people will call them wonderfull team.
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by wormedup(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2007
utterly an unnecessary thread !!!

there are enough chelsea threads already, you guys should stop rubbing us in mud !

THREAD TO BE DISCONTINUED
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2007
Omo blue
Baba Blue
Goal blue

haba we dey too much
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2007
Mr Worm, your problem is not here, you need to go for 'deworming' tongue tongue tongue
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by wormedup(m): 3:40pm On Nov 29, 2007
babycool,

stop sounding like you are on heat !
your talk is pathetically cheap !
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2007
wormedup:

babycool,

stop sounding like you are on heat !
your talk is pathetically cheap !

truth is very bitter
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by wormedup(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2007
dason4life:

truth is very bitter

if you want to say something, open your mouth ( fingers), stop acting like a ninny !
you as an active member should know better. instead u r hear screaming 'blue' in an irrelevant thread.
did u forget where to find the chelsea threads ? or all of a sudden they ain't enough for you ?
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2007
Now Mr worm, what ever thread any one decides to put up here is none of your damned business, but you can keep replying me, that will keep my thread at the top grin grin
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by wormedup(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2007
and while I'm at it, i won't hesitate one bit in letting you know how stupid it was starting this thread.
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by dapsins69(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2007
If God no be Blue fan wHy im make the sky blue? why him come make water dey ground to reflect the sky so either way u r looking its all still blue?

Oladapo funmilayo ogunkola
Blues representing,
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by tocdee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2007
What a shite of a thread!!!! Andwas it me or did the first post man refer to HIMSELF as "The Blues". Next thing he'll be Legion. Says a lot about the club though. Be decent, stick to a thread or 2 or 3. Moderator!!! grin
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by FBS: 9:26am On Nov 30, 2007
BLUE FOR LIFE,

why block the thread, html complain, cool? I beg BLUE ALL THE WAY!
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2007
If u want to start insults here, Mr worm, you are welcome, just  because you wormed up inside, you are looking for some one to take it out on, you are so idiotic and pathetic, you have finished with me now you want to start with my dear Seun? if you don't get your slimy self out of here, i will be so done with you that, you will not have any strenght to wringle your sorry self out of this one!!!!
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2007
Mr Worm

I will say you are jealous
are you not one of those haters of Chelsea
who delight in their defeat?

Am very sure you lied awake all night thinking,when
Chelsea won 4 nil
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by babycool(f): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2007
Yes you are a bait, after all you are just a worm and i will make sure that i feed you to all the fishes on this thread, i am not intrested in your wormed up posts, every thing about you says what you really are, a wringly, stinking bait worm!!!  tongue   tongue  tongue
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by software(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2007
@babycool

ur head correct jooooooooo. sorry i cme late

I DON COME REGISTER HERE O.

I AM HONORABLE SOFTWARE

BLUES 4 LIFE
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by pemidam(m): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2007
worn and all d enermy of CHELSEA, IF U CAN BEAT US WHY NT JOIN US
CHELSEA 4 LIFE
A TRUE BLUE
UP CHELSEA
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by twinstaiye(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2007
I be correct blue too
The real Blue for life
Up Birmingham City
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by ayosco2008(m): 8:56pm On Nov 30, 2007
upppppppppppppppppppppp blues DECEMBER 15 is the real day we name dat war of emirate my BALLACK WILL BE BACK UP BLUES
Re: All 'The Blues' Please Register Here by folahann(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
Birmigham City forever
Up Blues!!!!!
We are the true Blue
UP BLUES!!!!
Up Enyimba FC
Up Blues!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul The Octopus Predicts Spain To Win World Cup / PSG & Monaco To Tempt Evra With Huge Salary / NFF To Dump Keshi For Siasia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.