Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood (1326 Views)

20 Year-old Onitsha House Maid Hacked To Death For Refusing Sex With Boss’s Son / Nigerian Woman Steals £17,000 From UK Employers For Luxury Wedding!!! (pics) / ‎***made Her Boyfriend Eat Her Menstrual Blood*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by anigold(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2012
[b]A maid working in Singapore has been sentenced to a month’s jail time, after she spiked her employer’s coffee with menstrual blood thinking it would make him a ‘nicer person’.

The 24-year-old Indonesian maid, who goes by one name, Jumiah, admitted to spiking her then-employer’s coffee with her discharge on August 31, 2011.

Jumiah claimed her victim’s mother was ‘very demanding’ and was often forced to re-do work if it fell below their high expectations.

She requested a change of employer after working in the household since July 2011 but was denied. She then took the drastic measure of mixing her menstrual discharge with her employer’s coffee after remembering a friend telling her it would make the person nicer.

After storing her discharge in a plastic bottle for five days, she served it to the victim in a cup of coffee. The bottle was then discovered by the victim’s mother later that day. Her employers confronted her three times before she finally admitted what she had done.

Jumiah was accused of abusing her position of trust and lying to cover up her deed when confronted. Prosecutors said there was no ill conduct on part of the employer and his family and the bizarre act caused much anguish and distress to them.

Speaking to the court through a translator, Jumiah said she was ‘very remorseful’ and has ‘apologised over the foolish act’ She pleaded with the judge for a lenient sentence so she can return to her homeland of Indonesia.

While sentencing, the district judge said fortunately no serious harm was done to the employer and his family, but highlighted that a deterrent message must be sent to domestic helpers and ordered Jumiah to be jailed for one month.[/b]

SOURCES:http://www.wotshappening.com/maid-jailed-after-spiking-employers-coffee-with-menstrual-blood/
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
Just a month's jail term? See judgement o! SMh! I trust my africa, it go rot for igbobi.
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by ijebabe: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hehehehehe! Disgusting!
It's like the movie 'The Help' how this mistreated black maid mixed her own poop in pie and served it to her employer. Menh, she ate sh[i]i[/i]t! grin grin grin
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by naijarican(f): 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Ewwwww, Ole nasty heffa!! This is why you fix your own plate, make your own drinks, and never accept food from someone, and if you do, throw that sh|t away while they're not looking.
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by anigold(m): 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican: Ewwwww, Ole nasty heffa!! This is why you fix your own plate, make your own drinks, and never accept food from someone, and if you do, throw that sh|t away while they're not looking.

naijarican u make sense die hope say na your pics be that for ya profile or na your neighbour pics
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by slimyem: 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew...
Wicked gal!
ijebabe: Hehehehehe! Disgusting!
It's like the movie 'The Help' how this mistreated black maid mixed her own poop in pie and served it to her employer. Menh, she ate sh[i]i[/i]t! grin grin grin
...and loved the taste...befor knowing it was shite....cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by naijarican(f): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2012
anigold:

naijarican u make sense die hope say na your pics be that for ya profile or na your neighbour pics

Come again... I don't understand whatcha saying... please and thank you.
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by anigold(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
naijarican:

Come again... I don't understand whatcha saying... please and thank you.

I SAID THAT I LOVE YOUR LOOK(YOUR PROFILE LOOK) THAT YOU ARE VERY PRETTY .
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by naijarican(f): 1:37am On Jun 07, 2012
anigold:

I SAID THAT I LOVE YOUR LOOK(YOUR PROFILE LOOK) THAT YOU ARE VERY PRETTY .

Awww thanks so much!!!
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by anigold(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
ALL THESE MAMAPUT WHERE DEY SWEET LIKE CAKE I PRAY SAY THESE WOMEN NO DEY PUT SOME FUNNY THINGS LIKE.............
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MAKE I THINK OOOOOOOOOOOOO
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Maid Jailed After Spiking Employers Coffee With Menstrual Blood by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 19, 2012
anigold: ALL THESE MAMAPUT WHERE DEY SWEET LIKE CAKE I PRAY SAY THESE WOMEN NO DEY PUT SOME FUNNY THINGS LIKE.............
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MAKE I THINK OOOOOOOOOOOOO
[color=#000099][/color]

Dem dey wash their bum-bum inside grin

(1) (Reply)

A 500 Level Student Beheaded Girlfriend On New Year Day-video / Missing Woman Found 10 Years Later, Dead In Son’s Cupboard / Shocking Photo : Father 'buried 10-year-old Child Alive Because She Was A Girl'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.