Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Guinness Nig Plc Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nig Plc Test (2415 Views)

Mutual Benefit Assurance PLC Test Invite / Dragnet: Nestle Nigeria Plc Test / Nestle Nigeria Plc Test!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nig Plc Test by mekenry(m): 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2007
Pls House, does anyone know the test format for GUINNESS NIG PLC. I received a mail to attend for an apptitute test next week.

Pls if anybody knows what and what to expect on the Test, kindly help and relate the info to ur bros.

God bless all of us.
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by kay9(m): 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
just study as much GMAT as possible and hope for the best. And while u r there, try and make all your responses prfessional. good luck.
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by babalolas(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2007
hi menkenry, .
This is for real,i actually have about 10 pages of GUINNESS NIG PLC. mail olumide20074me@yahoo.com

God bless all of us.
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by femolove: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2007
halo house , i also got a mail for d test next week.babalola s pls can u kindly forward the test format to my box that is femolove@yahoo.com .thanks once again and remain blessed.
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by kalybite(f): 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2007
My problem with some pippl is dat they are self centered.Bros! how did u apply? which site?when was d advert out? U didnt teel Nairalanders now you are shorlisted u want use the forum.We got 2 change. Candid thought!
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by babalolas(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2007
Dear kalybite, where were you when the advert was posted? or does it mean you don't alway check other peoples posting. please. instead of using abusive words on your fellow nairalanders while not assess the site always?
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by dezhi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2007
please post the test format so every one benefits or is it friends to friends only. Why code the stuff
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by babalolas(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
cannot upload here for security reasons
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by dezhi(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2007
okay please send it to me
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by Femonjay(m): 6:43am On Nov 25, 2007
pls send to me as well opeoju@yahoo.com.
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by chykedave(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2007
Hey babalola, kindly forward the test format Tanx mate!
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by semidaraeb(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2007
pls send it to my box semidaraebi@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by koller28: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2007
Pls i will be glad if u can also send it to my box. koller_in_surf@hotmail.com. Thanks
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by koller28: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2007
or kolonny28@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by sidonee(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
please i'll appriciate it if u can send it to this mail add ogbadu.sidney@gmail.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by boladefuns: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
kindly send the format to my mail thx: boladefunsho@gmail.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by zainab83: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
Pls send d test format to my box too tokunboraji@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by holakunle(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2007
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by dutmond: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
pls send the format to me too. dotunoketade@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by babalolas(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2007
I am surprise with the behavior of some people in nairaland. WHO IS THE SO CALLED DUTMOND WITH EMAIL ADDRESS dotunoketade@yahoo.com DECEIVING ? I'M NOT UNAWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STAFF OF GUINNESS NIGERIA . AND IF YOU ARE NOT CAREFUL YOU WILL LOOSE THAT JOB ANY TIME FROM NOW.

BE WARN O!!!
A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by afam1(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2007
na wah for that dutmond,so he is a spy
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by llinx(m): 10:38am On Nov 27, 2007
Please i also need the guiness 10 page clue. my address is nnacollins02@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by suegirl: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2007
Please i also need the format, my e-mail address is ariasan3000@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by imunest: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2007
Please Babalola I have the test ,Send the info to imunest2003@yahoo.com
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by Geezle(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2007
@ Babalola_S

Where did u get the info on DUTMOND? If he is your friend, then u should settle quietly.

As a matter of fact if u are circulating coded information on the company, :ou are supposed to be arrested and sentenced to lifelong suffer. You are giving out copyright info and then coming out to say nonsense.

If anyone wants to get the info, then as far as I am concerned they should get it, not minding who they are. If there is a problem as to who circulated it, then u will still suffer. lipsrsealed

People who do not want Naija to suceed like you will suffer. lipsrsealed

Cheers house.

PS: The Test is Just AN APTITUDE TEST, Read ur GMAT and PSYCHOMeTRICS
Good luck
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by lawserve: 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2007
Pls Babalola, I know am a bit behind schedule can u pls kindly send to me at lawservep@yahoo.com. God bless u
Re: Guinness Nig Plc Test by drn0(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2007
THIS IS SERIOUS!!! I HOPE AND WISH I SEE ALL YOU FELLERS THERE 2MOROW. THIS UNEMPLOMENT AND QUEST FOR BETTER JOB DONT ELLIMINATE ALL EFFICOS AND NA SCRUB PLUS ESPO ALL MAN THE QUEST FOR!!! NO BLAME ANY BODY JARE! AND FOR THE GOOD SAMARITAN BABALOLA, I KNOW WETIN TO SAY THAN GOD BLEES U AND THE SAID SPY DUTMOND AND MR KNOW IT ALL Geezle, YOU KNOW YOUR PORTION!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Spam Spam Fuking Side Www.nairaland .com / COCACOLA Recruits / Nitda Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.