Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? (5382 Views)

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / X-factor (Who's Watching) / Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) 3 Audition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by ayusman16(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2007
holler:

Ayusman,abeg,i no like that shit wey u yarn about Odion.
For say e easy 2 act,y u sef no go audition 4 AMBO n see if u cld av don better, n u shldnt judge all ladies as "HO"es just because dey show alot of affection 2 oda people. Na wrong thing,try no say d girl fit get boyfriend who might @ this moment be browsing through this forum n see your post,im no go like am.`Sure say if u dey im bobo shoes u sef 4 no go like make person "wash" your baby.Safe.

Bros abeg before u crucify me, read my post again. It's either u av a crush on Odion or her boyfriend or even av a probs with understanding my simple comment about her. Didnt call a LovePeddler. Just said, her acting sucks (my opinion). angry

And mind u, am a guru in my field and when it even comes to acting? Hmm! Still better than most of them! grin
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by holler(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2007
ayusman,no hard feelings,just wasn`t down with you sayin she might av been sleepin wit d coach 2 stay in da house.
And you`re mos` def` rite wen u say i av a crush on her.Beauty is in d eye of d beholder, she 2 fine and she na my "spec".
Guy, no blame me.
Safe.
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by ayusman16(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2007
@Holler

Now i do understand ur point (Make crush no wound u ooo) grin cos she be like proper efrebor wink
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by omobolaluv(f): 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2007
hello nairalander, i think we have to vote for SEUN AND UCHE they are really doing better, they are always themself, pls let vote for them.
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by zillonnair(m): 3:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
Its a scrap, I am sorry to say, but it appeared pretty pre-arranged. Infact how can they rob the cheerful lady Joy or Kachie from winning. Its absurd, its just too obvious that it had been pre-arranged. Good for the eventual winner, congratulations
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by larrybabe: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2007
Finally, the reality show came to an end yesterday with Bhaira coming tops, Katchy 2nd while seun 3rd. I think i like the outcome of the result, because i have always loved Bhaira, she has good accent with a good voice. Good Nollywood material.

I also think Katchy would have won becos the guy is damn good but common, a guy won it last year so i was not really expecting another guy to win it this year considering the fact that Bhaira is good.

Joy is okay but that her husky voice is not good at all. We need sharp voice like Omotola & co. wink

For Uche, that girl too like pidgin, her face is camera friendly but i think she would be better off with modelling. That is just my candid opinion.

Seun the comedian, I think we will soon be seeing him with the Aki's & Paw-Paws of the movie industry, that guy funny no be small.
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by ayusman16(m): 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2007
larrybabe:

Finally, the reality show came to an end yesterday with Bhaira coming tops, Katchy 2nd while seun 3rd. I think i like the outcome of the result, because i have always loved Bhaira, she has good accent with a good voice. Good Nollywood material.

I also think Katchy would have won because the guy is damn good but common, a guy won it last year so i was not really expecting another guy to win it this year considering the fact that Bhaira is good.

Joy is okay but that her husky voice is not good at all. We need sharp voice like Omotola & co. wink

For Uche, that girl too like pidgin, her face is camera friendly but i think she would be better off with modelling. That is just my candid opinion.

Seun the comedian, I think we will soon be seeing him with the Aki's & Paw-Paws of the movie industry, that guy funny no be small.

I agree with u totally! Bhaira has d looks, voice and personality to make it as a good actress.
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by Mustay(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2007
ah!

SO DEM DON FINISH NOW NOW.

NA WA O!
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by Modups1(f): 9:11am On Dec 11, 2007
once again i say dat this years edition was poor and below ambo standard when compared against the last 2 editions
ambo organisers, what happened
am glad its over
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by topeteadr(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2007
The stuff is so fcu!<ing boring.
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by graceade(f): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2007
thank God bharia won am very happy for her this is a lesson for joy she was just too sure that she will win she did not even reach first three shame on her she felt she already has d experience and talent
Re: Amstel Malta Box Office III (AMBO 3) - Who's Watching? by romeonox: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2007
Mama J
mamajal abi na mama gel i can see u ve' lost ur sense of beauty how can u say that those terrifying gals are beautiful are u runsing any of them probabily for her endorwment i know cheesy i knw it mostn't for beauty cos their beaty is 0.00031%
as for dat programme it was strictly arranged i mean strong nepotism no doubt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Find A Sample Nollywood Script / Naija Movies / Download Esin By Femi Adebayo Movie MP4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.