Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

New Noisemakers Showed Up, Church Won't Let Me Sleep - Part.2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Noisemakers Showed Up, Church Won't Let Me Sleep - Part.2 (719 Views)

What They Won't Tell You At The Abortion Clinic. / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Help! This Church Near My House Wont Let Me Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Noisemakers Showed Up, Church Won't Let Me Sleep - Part.2 by SamMilla1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
March 2012, i posted about a Church near my house that wouldnt let people sleep. I succeeded in convincing some org from Lagos to come down to east and shut them up. They eventually left the building and there was peace in the neghbourhood. Now there is this new JESUS REVIVAL ARMY church that just sprang out of nowhere. They obviously heard about me cos this time around, they bring out their loud speaker to disturb people and then send it back inside as soon as they finish. I wanted to go and cut the loud speaker but they outsmarted me here... The cost of sponsoring this org from lagos was not small. What am i supposed to do with this new army?
Re: New Noisemakers Showed Up, Church Won't Let Me Sleep - Part.2 by JeSoul(f): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hi Sam, I modified your title to be a bit more descriptive. Can you post the link to the first thread you opened in march?

(1) (Reply)

Petition To Seun For The MERGING Of Islam And Religion Forums / Free Will Versus Determinism / Success And The Christian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.