Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,428 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:54 PM

Anti-virus Money Is Good Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anti-virus Money Is Good Business (521 Views)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Good Business Transaction Done On Nairaland With A Nairalander / Which Good Business Can A Student Start With N25,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anti-virus Money Is Good Business by PasNet: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2012
Hi NL,

I just want to give you an opportunity to get a feel of what I'm enjoying.
Most of us do not know that it is the irrelevant that brings the most, and we tend to neglect it to chase shadows, the moment I discovered this, I just had to follow it religiously.
I recently picked up a partnership deal with a data security solution outfit and it has really paid off. Just by making sure my name appears on every product sold is enough to bring in the cash. If you have the money to invest, you can give it a try, and let me also say that you don't even need money to start before the cash starts to flow.
Basic truth, no one will want to buy what is not and house-hold brand, you just have to fashion out how you go about it. I want to believe everyone knows somebody somehow, so why not seize that opportunity to make some cash by just convincing them to buy what you sell and then make your money without you investing any cash. Need to know more about this?

Register online for the partner /reseller workshop on www.systemtech-ng.com or www.escanav.com
Better still call me 07039725264 and I'll do the registration for you FOC

NB: Workshop comes up 7th June 2012
@ 126 Ogunlana Drive S/lere Lagos
By 9 am

Pls make sure you get registered so we can know how many people to serve launch.

(1) (Reply)

What A Report Does: / Good Quality Aluminium Nets For Sale / Cooked Ago(lacasara)for Supply Anywhere In Portharcourt.call Us-08063703729

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.