Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video (14623 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / PHOTOS: Shocking Cover Of Kanye West New Album / Illuminati Again: See Kanye West’s New Album Title And Cover Insulting Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by ayobase(m): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2012
May God continue to give us sound health,and may we never die prematurely.
We shall revisit this thread in 3yrs to come....Im out for now!
D'banj, all d best...I heard someone has been there since 2006!
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by debosky(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2012
wasiudvd: I knw what u guyz want, in the next kanye's video, kanye will not even show, it will be only D'banj.
Is oliver twist remix jazzy's first work with d'banj? Y others didn't top d chat in europe? Y r u pple making noise? If d deal is right, jazzy will produce another track for sum1 signed to another label (good music).

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by biggiedol: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2012
Why all dis lies na D'Banj is not in d video,I have watched d video over nd over again,so stop hyping the guy,u can watch d video again for urself,mugus
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2012
D'banj you should have done your trademark dance moves instead of hopping around in this video. Next time please, show them d'koko
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by EkwyOmalicha: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2012
onatisi: was that a dance or a ritual ? i made mention of this fact on nl and i was criticized beyond words ,[size=14pt] dbanj seems to be begging and willing to do anything to be with kanye [/size]i think that must have been the reason why don jazzy didnt agree with dbanj when u start calling a fellow artiste your boss and so on like that , he will lose his image and trust Americans they will throw him out like a piece of garbage i believe he should have stuck to his style and continued building his image in a unique way he was doing before

hmmm embarassed

Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by Supergwin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2012
I tink d'banj shuld be asked 1 question.. "Is dis wot u want? *jumping lyk tarzan in kanye's video*" am sure d ansa ll be yes... Abeg make we free dis dude, I'm sure he has errytin mapped out.. GGMUB-bro
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by Supergwin(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
biggiedol: Why all dis lies na D'Banj is not in d video,I have watched d video over nd over again,so stop hyping the guy,u can watch d video again for urself,mugus
he was d 1 dancin his famous koko dance while jumping lyk tarzan in *02:52* n he also made an appearance lyk a super-hero in *05:07*
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by princechrming(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
hear all of una bed mouth. if e easy make una ma feature for kanye west video for only 1 second naw.... D'banj kip flying higher jor!
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by onatisi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 08, 2012
dbanj must have watched a lot of kung fu films , he dance he did resembled that of snake in the monkey shadow film , better than shaolin style
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by vokalguy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
montelik: I know most of the comments are jokes e.t.c, but people shouldn't over react. Teyana Taylor who is actually a signed artist on Good music barely appeared in the video if not deductive reasoning. If Dbanj should be ashamed, what about her?

Beside its not like Dbanj was promoting his appearance like it was a big deal. Its just eagle-eyed fans who spotted him. He will probably get a lot more face time in the feature film to come, which should do him more good than music video face time, where he has no lyrical contributions.

Can you round up 10 random africans/nigerians and ask them who the F**K Teyana Taylor is? I bet you 90% of the people will not be able to tell you who she is. Oh I have lived in the states for 9 years and the only way I discovered who the girl is was through Mediatakeout, they call her a SOCIALITE, not an artist. Did she not claim to be Chris Brown's bestfriend or something. Look the point is this.... D'Banj is a WELL KNOWN artist outside the states. He is huge in Africa and I believe he is huge in Europe too. He is NO LONGER AN UP AND COMING ARTIST. He is a multimillionare, [b]he DOES NOT NEED KANYE WEST [/b]to make him a star, he is ALREADY A STAR. He deserves much respect. A few seconds cameo is just unacceptable. I do not give a f**k if he is signed to Good Music o or Cash Money, Maybach Music, Universal, etc. I honestly fear for his career... We'll just have to wait and see if he will fit into this lifestyle of being Kanye's Protege
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by deor03(m): 2:40am On Jun 09, 2012
That's the definition of waka pass
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by niassawa(f): 2:55am On Jun 09, 2012
watch 2:52min - 2:55min. see D'banj do the koko dance!
Mercy!!!!
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by Dermie: 3:08am On Jun 09, 2012
tongue grin cheesy
afam4eva: Which kain debasement be this...D'Banj is a freaking artiste and not a waka pass model. WTF.
grin
afam4eva: Which kain debasement be this...D'Banj is a freaking artiste and not a waka pass model. WTF.
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by funkymedina: 7:48am On Jun 09, 2012
OLIVER TWIST JUST PLAYED ON EASTENERS!! SOMEBODY TELL THAT FOOLISH BOY TO LEAVE AMERICA AND COME BACK HOM , SETTLE WITH DON JAZZY AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD. HE DOEST NEED THAT ARROGANT GOAT KANYE!
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by jordan32: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2012
If not 4 God nd Don jazy i wldnt hv knwn dbanj,nd wats so special abt apearin in Kanyes video,especialy wen u dnt say shit! Lmao
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by ajekpaks(m): 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
saintkola:

it's a "cameo appearance" people. The ignorance level on NL sef... Kmt

And by Cameo, you mean Waka Pass right? grin grin grin
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by Abagworo(m): 12:17am On Jun 15, 2012
free2ryhme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Dqgr0wNyPo&ob=av2n

Watch D'Banj from the 5.00min mark. What was that? Lol. Enjoy...

Nice
Re: D'banj Featured In 'Mercy' Kanye West's New Video by D1KeleVra(m): 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2012
Revealedtv: Nothing will top D'banj's association with Kanye for a long long time...its the biggest news in African music...even if R.kelly signs Tuface and Jay-z signs Mi and Wutang signs Vector and Beyonce signs Omawunmi, it won't be that big a deal

Oga!!! If JayZ signs you and your hook is "JayZ signed me, I don blow, I no dey una level again (x10)" You would sell fire in Nigeria, abeg. If Jay signs me nobody go hear word, i no go shut up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO Falz - Bahd Baddo Baddest Ft. Olamide, Davido / [music] Victor AD Ft. Tiwa Savage – Wetin We Gain (remix) / Chris Brown "HOME" | Shots Of Naija In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.