Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,672 members, 7,840,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? (2016 Views)

PROF PELLER, The Enchanting Story Of Nigeria’s Most Famous Magician [PHOTOS] / Ten Famous Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Muslims. / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 8:38am On Jun 07, 2012
who are the most famous celebrities in your opinion.

My answer is Beyonce.

Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by anonymous6(f): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
In the africa, specifically west african entertainment industry or the Western entertainment industry because your answer is for the western entertainment industry but for Nigeria's entertainment industry you will get different answers.
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 4:29am On Jun 08, 2012
so who is the most famous in your opinion?
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 5:09am On Jun 12, 2012
i am wondering if there are some international super star in Nigeria,as i have not heart about it. sad
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by Ak4all(m): 5:44am On Jun 12, 2012
2face in Nigeria,Akon in the whole West Africa,I don't know about the whole of Africa.But worldwide..there are a lot of opinion worldwide,like Michael Jackson,2pac,you know,the pioneers.
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 12, 2012
Monk --> I loved this show!!! I cried when it ended, I really cried cry cry cry

Shawn and Gusta

Poirot and Miss Marple --> I grew up reading all of aghatha christie book, best day of my life was finding out the tv series existed.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_M_Ber-u_-ZI/TRjjD6weX6I/AAAAAAAADu8/yj7tTRQZej8/s1600/Poirot+-+6%25C2%25B0+Temporada.jpg[/img]

Detectives Benson and Stabler from Law/Order SVU

Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 6:32am On Jun 13, 2012
yes,you are right,the MJ is one of the most celebrities.But i am not sure if he is from america or africa?
Ak4all: 2face in Nigeria,Akon in the whole West Africa,I don't know about the whole of Africa.But worldwide..there are a lot of opinion worldwide,like Michael Jackson,2pac,you know,the pioneers.
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 6:33am On Jun 13, 2012
very funny?or something else?i have not heart the MONK.
Ileke-IdI:
Monk --> I loved this show!!! I cried when it ended, I really cried cry cry cry

Shawn and Gusta

Poirot and Miss Marple --> I grew up reading all of aghatha christie book, best day of my life was finding out the tv series existed.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_M_Ber-u_-ZI/TRjjD6weX6I/AAAAAAAADu8/yj7tTRQZej8/s1600/Poirot+-+6%25C2%25B0+Temporada.jpg[/img]

Detectives Benson and Stabler from Law/Order SVU

Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jun 14, 2012
angelarababy: very funny?or something else?i have not heart heard the MONK.

LOL Just becaue you've not heard of Monk doesn't make him less popular to me
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 14, 2012
angelarababy: very funny?or something else?i have not heard the MONK.
Everyone I know knows the Monk. smiley
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 4:54am On Jun 15, 2012
Good Girl:
like Sherlock Holmes
shocked
Good Girl:
like Sherlock Holmes
Re: Who Are The Most Famous Celebrities In Your Opinion? by angelarababy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2012
i am looking for some funny things. wink

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Iyanya Working Out! / Omoni Oboli Throws The Sweetest Birthday Shout Out To Her Son / Cossy Shows Off Her Big Boobs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.