Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. (18809 Views)

Poll: what punishment would you like her(hope) to face?

rustication: 0% (0 votes)
rustication and imprisonment: 100% (1 vote)
none: 0% (0 votes)
psychiatric treatment: 0% (0 votes)
pardoned: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Gaskiya College Student Stabs Senior To Death For Punishing Him / 14 Year Old UK Student Stabs Nigerian Teacher, Arrested / 25-year-old Ex UNILAG Student Stabs Father To Death In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by efe22(m): 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2012
jadesola7: I went to university in the US, and if it were to happen in my school, this girl would have been arrested immediately by
the campus police? Do they even have campus police in this high paying mushroom high schools called Private Universities in Nigeria?
Cos I heard this girl was only SUSPENDED...not even EXPELLED. What kind of stupid country is Nigeria where ppl only worship money and social status? If something like dis happens, even if it is Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian, she is going right to jail in America, and she would need a pretty darn good lawyer to get her out...if she gets out of the mess at all.
The only sensible comment so far. Until those holding power, money or whatever social status they call it are made to face the bitter side of the law, that country called Nigeria will continue to remain in vicious circle. Lawless country hahahahahaha if I see my country I go know am

2 Likes

Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
THIS IS GEJ'S FAULT!
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
I think I'm a little concerned that she'll be someone's wife someday. Sad.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by topmost4u(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
Èdì ati àsàsí ni
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by cindyrella(f): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2012
shocked Na wah oh. Just because of ordinary blouse?? Choi smh..
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Olumogun: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2012
I CALL THIS ONE OF THE MANIFESTATION THAT FOLLOW ANYONE TRAINED WITH STOLEN PUBLIC MONEY. WHEN YOU DEPRIVE THE POOR TO BUILD A HOUSE, BE ASSURED THAT THE BLOCKS OF SUCH BUILDING OFTEN KILL THE OWNER. WHATEVER A MAN SOW, THAT HE SHALL REAP.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Domaro: 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
afam4eva: Chioma na Hope Amadi, uni bu ndi nzuzu. maka blouse ka unu ji anu ogu.
ha ezuzugbuo na onwe ha. Umu azi nara onwe ha n'iyi. Hope Amadi onye ochi ube, nwa mamiwota, olacha obara. Ekwensu aboo na gi ike
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Cupidkc(m): 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2012
Fresh air please¿
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Onyenna(m): 7:43pm On Jun 07, 2012
.....Na wah 4 this crazy gal oooooh!!!!!... Over blouse?.....hmmm.... Straight to jail....
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Skmoda360(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2012
Castos: Heartless people shall never end. Chei! Ọ bu gini bu ife a. God purnish Devil!
what is the meaning of that igbo thinqyz
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
igbenedion university den of drug addicts and prostitutes.nwa mamiwota na nwa ekwensu ka unu na abuo bu,mkpomkpo kpogbuokwa unu na abuo.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by lurojohn(m): 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2012
Still waiting for your response. Call me on 08064766731, Louis
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by hussyhassy: 8:46pm On Jun 07, 2012
If its in d north they call her bokoharam now dat shes nt is she boko Halal
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by shanicemel(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
y must she share her blouse in d first place, hope is a vampire intending to suck chioma,s blood,
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by ocee31(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
oyb: is this not the same uni training aspiring p-orn stars

And why in Gods name would you say such a thing if ur parents can't afford to send you there STFU & stop hating[quote]
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
DEAR JONA,
Abeg in d current spirit of BAPTISM and RENAMING of schools, and based on dis dastard n babaric act, i suggest d school b renamed ASHEWO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (ASHIUBEN)" or "OSISIKANKWU UNIVERSITY OF BENIN (OSIUBEN)"

Asap pls!
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by franklampard082(m): 10:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
cowgurl: In all of this, am gladden with the thought that the murderer wil be paying for her dastardly act cos Chioma's folks is gonna demand justice. RIP Chioma, see how beautiful she looks.
She is still alive jor. Nobody ever mentioned anything about her dying so where did u come up with that story?
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Goldieluks: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2012
All these crap because of a blouse??Like seriously?!!!
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Florasboy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
@EMILORD, U HAPPENED 2 B D ONLY ONE HERE THAT ASKED A NICE QUESTION. OTHERS RE JUST COMMENTING LIKE DEY DONT WANT 2 REASON LIKE ADULTS AT ALL. MOST OF U WANT 2 SEE THIS FROM ONE POINT OF VIEW COS A GIRL IS STABBED AND MAYBE HOSPITALIZED WHILE D OTHER STILL MOVES MAYBE A FREE GIRL.

HAVE ANY 1 OF U EVER CONSIDERED WHAT D ACTUAL CAUSE OF D FIGHT WAS? IT MAY NOT B A COMMON BLOUSE, THAT MAY JUST B A COVERING STORY. TRY AND LOOK AT THIS FROM ALL POSSIBLE ANGLES. THANKS
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by MizEmerald(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2012
Am sure dat Hope is one of dis crazy Benin bastards...she is an adult and should face d full wrath of d law..I pray no defence avail cos dats a clear case of attempted murder
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by bros856: 1:35am On Jun 08, 2012
Fear for Hope!!!!!! Guys beware of Hope Amadi, her boy friend or Bleep met should end the relationship or he may be next....... who knows......stap to death. Jonathan, Jonathan, Jonathan, Why have you forsaken Nigeria. Lawlessness!!
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Ruq: 2:38am On Jun 08, 2012
there have been cases like this on crime tv. i swear the lady called hope should be charged with attempted murder.1st degree. in developed countries she should serve jail term for at least 15yrs and eligible for parole after 5yrs. she actually stabbed to kill.(7 times) is out of self defense.

Naija is bleeped, am sure we wont hear anythin after this.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Mescopaul(m): 3:15am On Jun 08, 2012
Ogetogeo: What are we training in our schools?
murderers!
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Owaiking: 4:56am On Jun 08, 2012
She's a serial killer... She beta b jailed asap b4 she gets 2 ha nxt victim.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by kawkab: 6:23am On Jun 08, 2012
Igbidedion University is filled with spoilt brats and uncontrollable children.

tomorow these same girls would become married women and mothers. this a pointer to where we are going to in this society.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by dazo01: 6:41am On Jun 08, 2012
Wonder shall never end in this country.What a lawless and shameful nation!!!
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by conserved(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2012
grin Hope don over watch SPARTACUS...
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by alexy147(m): 7:45am On Jun 08, 2012
Pls how much could d blouse be? Thought the students there are from rich homes..lol
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Naanhetch: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

And someone will end up marrying this vampire as a wife ?
lwkmd @ bluetooth na u sabi vamp an wolf lol....
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by Naanhetch: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2012
ds is really very sad two educated people over one nonsence piece of aba blouse mctheeeeew.....
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by MizLiz(f): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2012
true.
Re: Igbinedion University Student Stabs Roomate Over Blouse. by SaintChukz(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2012
MizEmerald]Am sure dat Hope is one of dis CRAZY EASTERN BASTARDS...she is an adult and should face d full wrath of d law..I pray no defence avail cos dats a clear case of attempted murder[/quote] I believe the capped words have been fixed..you don't just come onto nairaland to cast aspersions on people because u hv a thing or two against people 4rm a particular descent...else i do not see hw u could hv concluded that HOPE AMADI d culprit in this story is from Benin or rather quoting you "Am sure hope is one of dis crazy benin bastards" according to u. Please always endeavour to read thorougly and learn before Posting...#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mentally Unstable Man Beaten For Picking Used Condoms In Port Harcourt / New Born Baby Found Wrapped In Nylon Bag & Dumped In Argungu, Kebbi (Pics) / Can They Use My Phone To Trace Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.