Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-ume Detail Is HERE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-ume Detail Is HERE (3809 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / 2009/2010 Lagos State University Post Ume / Imo State University Post Ume Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-ume Detail Is HERE by Alexa168: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2012
Nnamdi Azikiwe University post-ume form is out. The pin is been sold inside the skul.

I am a student of UNIZIK, faculty of Environmental Sciences. In my own time, i know how it was when trying to get the pin while i was situated in Niger State. But i had step on my faith and committed a stranger to help me secure a pin. The person really delivered, though i had to pay him for the service

So i am here to offer such help to students wit likely issue.
Wherever you are, I can help you purchase the pin here in Awka and text you the pin or. Call me on 07032338010. Prince by name.

Re: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Post-ume Detail Is HERE by ikee(m): 3:21pm On Jun 07, 2012
*Are you Tired Of Writing Post UTME Every Year Without Success?

*Are You Preparing for post utme?

It is very important to note that passing JAMB/utme does not guaranty automatic admission into any nigerian university, rather it's only a ticket that qualifies candidate.

Post utme aptitude test is an extension of the JAMB examination in which candidates are expected to pass in order to gain admission into any university within Nigeria. it is important to know that most students who passed JAMB examination, ends up not passing their Post UTME.

Imagine the case of a young man that scored as high as 260 in his Jamb but later scored only 19 in his Post Jamb Exams thereby Denying him admission into a university and forcing him to wait for the next 2 years to start Afresh! Pity, you will say! Passing post utme is more than just reading and going to the examination hall, it requires basic preparations and strategies.

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Uniben Utme Aspirant Thread / Unilorin Remedial Studies 2011/2012 Form Out > Neco Nove/dec 2010 Result Out / Ansu 3rd Batch, Direct Entry And Pre-science Lists Are Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.