Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go (736 Views)

Step By Step How PDP Rice Got Cooked And Eaten But No Vote For Them(pics) / Help a nairalander.......Please We Need Your Help (vote) To Win This Contest.... / Businessweek Magazine Contest: Please Vote For Ejovi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go by yoddy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hello All,

My sis is running a small biz outta the US, she needs some more capital and she needs your votes to hit the mark.

follow the steps to help her win a $250,000 grant. you can check her website out at www.truebranches.com. Deadline is noon tomorrow 8th June

To vote, you'll need to log into your facebook account

1.Please click on www.missionsmallbusiness.com
2.Login – they currently require you to login with Facebook
3.Under where it says VOTE LOCAL enter
a.Business name = True Branches
b.State = Illinois
c.City = North Aurora
Click vote and you are done! The 250
vote count down starts now.

See u dudes as the vote counts...
Re: Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go by yoddy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
Whats happening? una no even send.... Help a naija gal struggling to make a legit biz grow...
Re: Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go by yoddy(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Re: Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go by godello: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
I hate fire brigade approach!
Re: Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go by yoddy(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2012
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Help a chic out and stop lamenting.

I trust u voted sha... Thanks.
Re: Help Vote For My Sista!!--------113 votes to go by godello: 10:39am On Jun 08, 2012
yoddy: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Help a chic out and stop lamenting.

I trust u voted sha... Thanks.
yea i did.

(1) (Reply)

The President's Daughter Is About To Wed.She Needs A Wedding Planner! / Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me / Palm Kernel Shell for sell 10,000 ton washed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.