Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me (730 Views)

Ex-banker Jailed In UK Over James Ibori Loot / Nigerian's Be Warn !!!! / Scam Alert: Pls Beware Of Tunde Obafemi James (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by stuff01: 10:41am On Jun 29, 2012
this opemipo james created a topic with"are you with 80k weekly".i decided to try out the package and paid to his ecobank acct.he was calling me himself before the payment but immediately after the payment.he cuts my phone and switch off immediately.he claims there company is at ojodu berger.safety custodian. warn him because i wont hesitate to finish him just because of 1k.because he his a fraudster.i give him till 3pm today to call me to refund my money otherwise i will take it to any lenght with him
Re: Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by osatohan: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2012
abeg if u know dat thief help me panelbeat am well well becos i dey edo hi sey him dey lagos
dat boy don,t provoke me if it return my 1k it go dey free but if not .
Re: Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by stuff01: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2012
dont worry,i know he will be taught a lesson
Re: Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by kevin0021(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
There no time warning criminals invading nairaland
to fraud people.these is crazy,necessary actions
is required,we need to see this thief,they the
once destroying these site entirely.ACTIONS PLEASE!
undecided embarassed
Re: Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by kevin0021(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2012
There is no time warning criminals invading nairaland
to fraud people.these is crazy,necessary actions
is required,we need to see this thief,they are the
once destroying these site entirely.ACTIONS PLEASE!
undecided embarassed
Re: Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by stuff01: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
imagine,the stupid guy text me dat the website is under control,dat he will send it by 4pm 2day. selling a website under control!!!warn him if you know him oooo
Re: Do You Know Opemipo Israel James?warn Him For Me by stuff01: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2012
he has called me to apologize but he has sent me some temporary packages telling me the website will be ready by monday

(1) (Reply)

Marketers And Sales Representatives: Get Help Here! / help me!!!! Pls i need Contacts On Companies to do supplies wit In Rivers State. / H E L P!!!! How Much To Post A Mail To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.