Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! (9754 Views)

Shola Allyson---isinmi Lyrics / Download_reminisce - Olorun Ni Shola / Shola Thompson To Leave Inspiration Fm Coz Of Dan Foster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by anusule(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2007
any shola allyson's fan here?
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by zigbo(f): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2007
who's she
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by anusule(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by anusule(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by anusule(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by anusule(m): 8:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by doyin13(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2007
Shola Allyson is great I swear.

If Eji Owuro was in English, the words would outclass those of Bob Dylan.
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by suze(f): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
yes that eji owuro song is really nice. I wonder why it didnt hit as a wedding song like oruka or oloo mi. may be its d record label she was on.
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by twinskenny(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
d anyone has her mp3 songs
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by Genuflect(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
I am a big Shola Allyson fan! I'll prolly sample that Eji Owuro song on one of my tracks
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by twinskenny(m): 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
anyone with her mp3 tracks will be highly appreciated

thanks
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by goke313: 8:03am On Jan 29, 2010
i likes it
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by semid4lyfe(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2010
Genuflect:

I am a big Shola Allyson fan! I'll prolly sample that Eji Owuro song on one of my tracks
Razor, if you spoil the song, I swear I go kill you cos that's one of my all time favourite yoruba songs you wanna mess with grin cheesy. On a serious note, I didn't know you had it for yoruba music too . . . . lol. I've got two of her albums . . .  . . .Eji Owuro and Ire I think. . . . . . . that track eji owuro was even the ringing tone on my phone sometime last year. I so much love that Eji Owuro Album. . . . . The album na press play album. . . . All the tracks were tight and had deep lyrical content . . . . . .Which track no tap or meet up? Is it Eji Owuro, Omo tuntun, Aiye ofe, Oreke lewa or Akosile? The babe finish work on top that album abeg. Leaves the thread humming. . . . . . . .Duro ti mi o, ololufe. . . ife ti ko la bo ni ko ba mi lo. . .ife bi eji owuro, lati agbala Oloudumare lo ti se wa bla bla ba. . . . . . . .I know sey I no too sabi the song but file be! CLASSIC ALBUM and A REAL YORUBA SONGSTRESS & DIVA!
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by Genuflect(m): 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2010
Lol. Semid, you can be sure I can't do damage to a classic na. That woman is just too talented with that her unique voice. Damn, I love that woman. And of course I'm very well into Yoruba music. I be proper Yoruba boy na. Lol. And I no mind if you upload her songs wey you get make I rekindle me love for her
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by semid4lyfe(m): 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
Genuflect:

Lol. Semid, you can be sure I can't do damage to a classic na. That woman is just too talented with that her unique voice. Damn, I love that woman. And of course I'm very well into Yoruba music. I be proper Yoruba boy na. Lol. And I no mind if you upload her songs wey you get make I rekindle me love for her
Aaah, Razor. . . Ori e pe si be. . . . I trust you. . . . As I'm typing I'm uploading the Eji Owuro Album to plunder (see screenshot below). When I' done, I'll drop the download link here. . . . [s]just pray my connection doesn't f.cuck up. . . lo[/s]l

Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by Genuflect(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
Correct guy!! Semid baba! Dem no born that connection make im fuk up. Ko ni fe kirun l'Express na. Lol
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by semid4lyfe(m): 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2010
twinskenny:

anyone with  her mp3 tracks will be highly appreciated
thanks
Genuflect:

And I no mind if you upload her songs wey you get make I rekindle me love for her
I'm thru with uploading the Eji Owuro album. I put all the songs in a folder and 'winrared' all of em. So just download and extract with either winrar or winzip.

Click on the link below and download. . . . .Good Luck! Me, I'm off to youtube to download the videos of those her songs I love.
http://www.plunder.com/Shola-Allyson-Obaniyi-download-e8b89ee224.htm
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by semid4lyfe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2010
doyin13:

Shola Allyson is great I swear.

I[b]f Eji Owuro was in English, the words would outclass those of Bob Dylan.[/b]
True talk! You no lie.
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by lalaboi(m): 8:53pm On Jan 30, 2010
I only know of 1 of her tracks. . . Eji owuro. . . .nothing else. . .prolly i didnt follow up. . .
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by Genuflect(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2010
Semid thanx mehn. I don dey vibe the songs
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by Basics007: 5:49am On Jan 31, 2010
I consider Shola and Esther(formerly of Resonance)to have the most natural voice on the local scene.She's the best soul musician in Naija by a far distance.If only she'd do something in English and tie in with some great video,she'll be a legend
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by gentleone(f): 3:01pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ semid4lyfe, pls do you have her "Modupe okan mi mo isinmi" track?
thanks.
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by Genuflect(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2011
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2011
Razor, I see you jare. . . .

O4kaa nor go enter here come thank me now

If na to yab me, im for don show grin
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by tosinaded(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2011
I wil not even attempt to lie, i no sabi the woman! I juz dey know say na she sing eji owuro. . . .

Dat song fit make u love! Na unda inspiration she write am
Re: Shola Allyson Fans: Holla! by tosinaded(m): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2011
I wil not even attempt to lie, i no sabi the woman! I juz dey know say na she sing eji owuro. . . .

Dat song fit make u love! Na unda inspiration she write am

(1) (Reply)

DJ Kisswise – Best Of Seyi Vibez & Pablo Mayor Mix / Download Na Dem Dey Rush Us – Charles Inojie Mp3 / Shina Rambo Ft. Davido – Take You Round The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.