Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

He's Got Mcsa-messaging And Mcsa-security And Nids An I.t Job For Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He's Got Mcsa-messaging And Mcsa-security And Nids An I.t Job For Experience (711 Views)

Should I Quit My Present Job For A Federal Government Job? / What Is The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman With Kids? / I Want To Leave My Job For Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He's Got Mcsa-messaging And Mcsa-security And Nids An I.t Job For Experience by predi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
HELLO ALL,

HES A FREND WU'S JUST GOT HIS MCSA'S IN BOTH MESSAGING AND SECURITY. PLUS HES JUST GRADUATED FROM ATECH ABUJA. HE NIDS TO WORK WITH HIS I.T SKILLS SO AS TO FEEL THE RAW PRACTICAL ASPECT OF NETWORKING AND ALL. HE ALSO GRADUATED WITH A B.A IN MASSCOMM DIS YR. NOT TO SERVE UNTI NXT YR-DEPENDIN ON HIS SCHOOL.

(1) (Reply)

: Accomodation Solution! / Professional Exams / Rci Options Test On Monday 14th January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.