Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d (1105 Views)

BREAKING NEW : Newcastle United Appoint Rafael Benitez To Replace Steve Mcclaren / Rafa Benitez Set To Replace Steve Mcclaren In Newcastle(photo) / Newcastle Fire Mcclaren, Hire Benitez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by freelancer(m): 12:23am On Nov 23, 2007
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by Priscila(f): 12:48am On Nov 23, 2007
@freelancer lol
I dint want to  post anything current time but lol am ooo grin grin grin
I could not help this one o. For sure what was a loyal coach doing in an umbrellawhile Becks was losing in rain
Is it satire,irony or comical effect

Only if he started Becks in first half  instead  of people like SWP,lessomething,bridge,and huh J cole I reserve my case.Bridge should drop that name wayne because he is too dumb to match the noun lol.For the first time i missed Rooney in pitch and Owen.the team was so annoying but give credit to Becks he triedto change things . I saw goals from Ketrac ,Olic,petric *very boring names that finished kings of Britain
Referee tried to assist with penalty but still it was their fate. aha i give up  on those stars who can't deliver

But still I hail Croatia becauseof Edwardo.Wenger never make mistakes as usual.they have my support because of edu
And again I overheard somewhere after the game that Mclaren had declined to step down but board couldnt stand embarrassment. he should burry his chicken head and umbrella in shame all his life. what a joke. whom did he think he was -king
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by toshmann(m): 1:05am On Nov 23, 2007
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha i go die o o o o o o maclaren go kill me ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by eldee(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2007
he hehehee, rotflmao, that was so freaking hilarious, men, this guy don suffer
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by freelancer(m): 11:08am On Nov 23, 2007
For real. Its just coming from all angles. Poor guy!
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by darfur(m): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i don kpeme ooooooooo. . . . . . . . cheeeeeeeiiiiiiiiii these peaple go killi me ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by hollandis(f): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2007
i just knew they will make a comical effect of that scenario,england and their press angry.They praise u to high heavens,they drag u to the mud.
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by eldee(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2007
no one ever praised Mac
Re: Mcclaren Umbrella Remix ;d by folahann(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2007
That video is actually stupid according to me, i don't see anything funny in that. . . . . . . . .
Nigeria didn't qualify from Africa for the World Cup, it was okay by you nobody sang for your coach. . . . . . . now you are into another persons business
We didn't even learn any lesson from that failure

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Premier League (preview Of Week Six) / F1 2012: Rules And Regulations Changes, And What They Mean / Zidane, Ronaldinho, Eto'o, Drogba To Play Charity Match In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.