Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

K Solo Speaks On Failed Marriage Over Battery & Alleged Fraud - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K Solo Speaks On Failed Marriage Over Battery & Alleged Fraud (1432 Views)

Remi Fagbohun Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Failed Marriage / Toke Makinwa On Her Failed Marriage – “am No Longer Ashamed” / Overcomers Church Responds To Failed Marriage Attempt By Actor Akiyesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

K Solo Speaks On Failed Marriage Over Battery & Alleged Fraud by pckid: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2012
http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/06/k-solo-speaks-on-failed-marriage-over-battery-alleged/

Following alleged physical assault levelled against top Nigerian music producer, Solomon Oyeniyi popularly known as K-Solo by his wife, Kikelomo, the producer cum singer has released a statement on the boiling issues.

In the statement , K-Solo cleared the air on allegation of wife battery, thievery, and assault by his estranged wife.

Below is the official statement from K-Solo

“Over the past three days, I have been inundated with phone calls, text messages and emails from fans, friends, family members and well wishers from all over Nigeria and abroad over allegations of wife battery, assault and thievery by my wife, Mrs. Kikelomo Oyeniyi, as contained in an interview she granted City People Magazine.

I make bold to say that as much as no union is without its own trials and tribulations, I have never laid hands on my wife and will never because have got sisters and a mother.

I am a hardworking young man that has been in the music.... http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/06/k-solo-speaks-on-failed-marriage-over-battery-alleged/

(1) (Reply)

Vast Of Bracket Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Blood / Is Lola Omotayo A Baby Factory For Peter Okoye Of Psquare? / Popular Actress Shan George Open Up Talk About Her Sex And Prostitution Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.