Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai (8981 Views)

Kayode Fayemi And His Friends In Their Youthful Days / Photo Of Governor Adams Oshiomhole And His Friends Jogging On The Road / Pictures Of His Friends Killed In Yobe College Of Agric. Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by ifyjay: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2012
Kobojunkie: This man needs to do some shutting up and cleaning up of his image first. Na so so El Rufai this and El Rufai that we dey read month after month. He was part of the same leading party at one time, and PDP was no good even then. So the last many want to hear is him preaching to them now of what they have always known of PDP.

u need to do some shutting up ! Cheap junkie.

@nuclearboy
u are right on point my brother.
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by blackbeau1(f): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2012
In as much as El-rufai is partially right. I'd like to ask if this wasn't d same man who acquired lands illegaly in Abuja for his family while destroying oda ppls houses and revoking their land permit. Was he not delivering for himself and his friends? Besides,Obasanjo called the members of the house of assembly,thieves? Wonders shall never end.see pot calling kettle black. Nigerians let's not allow this thieves and so called "repentant politicians" to decieve us. They are all the same.we need a new breed of politicians. Let's not be taken in by their "I hate PDP" claims, just bcuz they r sent out of the party. Afterall,if he was still there,he would never have said anything against PDP.this is simply called POLITICKING.
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Delafruita(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2012
P406: El-Rufai? another politrickcian, just a liar and thief.
These people make or attempt to make themselves larger than life
so they can keep deceiving the people but they are only deluding themselves.
This man killed Nitel just because his family floated a telecom coy.
Does anyone remember intercellular? i understand he drafted the blueprint for the
company.He did this as head of BPE. Ever heard of Pentascope?
I know people forget but it seems in Naija we forget too quickly.
I don't think Naija youth who have any hope for Naija should ever listen to this fellow.
Really SMH!!!!!!!!
the easiest chore in the world is to sit down and compose fallacies.the entire country was well aware that nitel had outlived its usefulness and like every government organization was been badly run.i wonder if you assume ignorant folks are the majority here.people keep saying he allocated lands to his family,however till date no evidence has been produced of any illegal allocation.it is indeed true that members of his family own properties in abuja and were allocated by his administration,however as investigation revealed,those people(his wife and brothers) met the requirements to be allocated.or you suggest because he is FCT minister,his family should be denied the same rights others enjoy simply because some people will accuse him of favouritism?if he is indeed guiilty,why hasnt he even been charged to court?people just read whats in the papers and never follow issues to its logical conclusion.i still maintain that an elrufai could have remained in the pdp and remained relevant.however as has always been his character,he spoke out and left.some people have forgotten the bribery episode when elrufai was to be screened as a minister.he was then an active member of pdp and he blew the whistle on mantu and zwingina when they requested a 55million naira bribe to ensure his confirmation.i remember then he stated it publicly in the senate chambers and challenged them to disprove him.thats the kind of man .elrufai is.fearless to the extent he demolished ahmadu ali(then pdp chairman)'s house for been built outside the master plan.thats the kind of man elrufai is.he does what he feels is right.the attempted dent on his image with the land allocation didnt sail through and he still remains as fearless as always

1 Like

Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by azimibraun: 9:47am On Jun 09, 2012
Who are the other guys and baes who are no longer gettin favour frm the pdp and are @ least firing the pdp? Pls mk we try dey seperate message frm d messanger. Wetin d nigga el rufai talk na tru or na lie; ok! Obj own on rogues and thieves na lie 2?
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by azimibraun: 9:48am On Jun 09, 2012
Who are the other guys and babes who are no longer gettin favour frm the pdp and are @ least firing the pdp? Pls mk we try dey seperate message frm d messanger. Wetin d nigga el rufai talk na tru or na lie; ok! Obj own on rogues and thieves na lie 2?
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by skerries: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2012
guy i know that talk is cheap, what in God's name did this slowpoke Mallam did while in power. I loothe to see him
criticising other corrupt leaders like him, because his foot-print in governmemt was worst than those he criticised.
one thing though is that patriotism in Nigerian's leadership has being replace with cynicism.
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by lateef4me(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2012
Funny how some people will endorse a rogue and hypocrite all because of their hatred for GEJ and PDP !
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Kobojunkie: 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2012
ifyjay:

u need to do some shutting up ! Cheap junkie
@nuclearboy
u are right on point my brother.

You and your household are the cheap ones here!

If you cannot stand my not seeing things as you do, why not simply move on?
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Kobojunkie: 12:57pm On Jun 09, 2012
ziccoit:

Ribadu was chased out too but made a last minute u-turn. Give it to him, the man is a man of integrity.

Is there any such thing as a last minute U-turn? People do not realize it but Nigeria is filled with so many people who are not only cheap to buy but easily persuaded. The reason the country is in the pot of soup today is the people are easily swayed.

A man who was part of the bad is kicked out, and you SO EASILY accept him back. That is wrong. We are dealing with grown up men who already knew their right hand from their left, before they joining the league of touts. What does a U-turn mean?
Abiola knew stealing was wrong long before he decided, in his 40s to steal Nigerian's IT future blind. Nigeria does not have an advanced IT infrastructure to rival that of China and India because this man STOLE the money that was meant to be used to wire up Nigeria and parts of West Africa. Did he pay back all the money he stole? Did he admit that he did wrong to the poeple? What does a U-Turn mean?
Ribadu was in his 40's when he decided to make his bed with PDP so he could ride as EFCC Chair. Did he admit that he may have been wrong in running with the gang when he did? Did he ask for forgiveness? Did he at least admit his part in the decay? What does a U-turn mean?
El-Rufai was in his 40's when he was a member of the PDP league of touts and they made him popular. What does a U-turn mean?
Abacha was in his 40's when he proceeded to hold the country hostage and silence all those who spoke up against him. He stole from the country and essentially run the country as he felt. Did this man ask forgiveness from Nigerians? Did he even admit he did anything wrong? What does a U-turn mean? the list goes on.

Even Obasanjo speaks the truth from time to time. I agree with him on some issues but that does should not mean I accept him a repented man. Nigerians should learn not to sell themselves so cheap as that is the #1 reason why all this keep happening.
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2012
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Detongue: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2012
El Rufai always playing d saint which he is not, he was part of d rot we are facing 2day.
Dis man is a systematic tif
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 09, 2012
..Okay
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by dr12digits: 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2012
Let's Xray the message and not crucify the messenger. Mallam ur message and constructive criticism is well noted.
Re: Yes, Jonathan Has Delivered For His Friends – El-rufai by Dpeacemaker101: 4:53am On Jun 10, 2012
Really Oga I think you are just making so much noise, allow this government to work. GEJ is working,and Nigeria would be a better place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thunder Strike You There..After Watching This Video And Still Believe In Nigeria / PDP: Governor Ikpeazu Does Not Intend To Join APC / NNPC: Government Will Consult Widely Before Petrol Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.