Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72902 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:04am On Jun 14, 2012
prince123: I realize that a good way to treat this bom as a business is to use a particular amnt to bet throughout a week,,4bets a day maximum,,,that is a total of 20bets a week,,and frm a†‎​ I have been doin on index,,u can get an average of 15wins,,,5loss,,u are still in big profit,,even 14wins,,6loss,,u are still in big profit,,13wins,,7loss,,u still in profit,,,12wins,,,8loss,,and another advice,,if you are doing index,,don't go german,uk and french same time,,go only one of them to minimize your lossess,,just my simple advice from a learner...

Very true. And don't do long hours on European trades. They are just too flexible.
Looking at the European trades, I can see how low those indices have gone. I bet they are going to come-up like magic [b]IF [/b]another news comes out. They also mingle with the US indices which subjects them to changes, unlike the Asian markets that opens and closes all alone.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2012
Paris-fran:

ok. the strategy is simple, using your MT4 chart, look for the currency of your choice (I dont touch Euro pairs sha) set your Fib retracement levels and hence get a trend line. if for instance the current price is between the the 50.0 retracement and the 38.2 retracemet level. you can bet based on ur trend that it wont touch the 23.6retracement level in a day. you can set ur no touch at a point higher than that, which is what i actually do, though it will mean lower returns, but i dont really mind, cus the lower return the higher ur chances of winning the bet.
PLZ COULD YOU EXPLAIN THIS MORE...GIVE A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION..
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Parisfran(f): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2012
naijaobi:
PLZ COULD YOU EXPLAIN THIS MORE...GIVE A MORE DETAILED EXPLANATION..
Bros i'm as detailed as i can be, its basically for you to look for a price range that you feel the price will not reach in 1 day and bet it on no touch.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2012
[size=70pt]WHERE EASYCOPY NA...SEE THINGS OOOOOO[/size]
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 11:15am On Jun 14, 2012
I don't know if bom is profitable or not,,but I just know that today I got a new lappy based on bom winnings,,,,Oluwa is involved smillllllinnnnnn

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2012
prince123: I don't know if bom is profitable or not,,but I just know that today I got a new lappy based on bom winnings,,,,Oluwa is involved smillllllinnnnnn

wink wink cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink
Wow!

I'm happy for you Prince!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 11:21am On Jun 14, 2012
ayox2003: Prince I just replied your mail.
Sorry for the delay.
I wanted to post the question and the answers here for all to see. I copied it but forgot to paste it here. So maybe you should answer the question after you have seen it.

Sukiyo/Sagapo

I got your reply,,am just tryin to see how possible one can catch in on greater winnins using the range especially on the us wall street,,dat don't depend on any other market,,towards the endin,,I sent you a reply.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2012
smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:24am On Jun 14, 2012
blink182: [size=70pt]WHERE EASYCOPY NA...SEE THINGS OOOOOO[/size]
MAYBE HE HAS HIT THE $3M THAT BOM OWE HIM AND PROBABLY SPENDING IT... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Parisfran(f): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2012
prince123: I don't know if bom is profitable or not,,but I just know that today I got a new lappy based on bom winnings,,,,Oluwa is involved smillllllinnnnnn
congrats oooh, me nah car i wan buy from BOM money grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2012
ayox2003:

wink wink cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink
Wow!

I'm happy for you Prince!
thanks,,you know am still learnin,,Йą una be oga,,one day I go reach or exceed your target,,you Йą mentor,that motivates the newbies,,the 1st secret in bom is your willingness to learn,,and also just knw while learnin you might get burnt,,but don't be discouraged or let it weigh you down,,rather learn the lesson and move on,,and I hope u knw this is a business,,and as a christian,,remember God,,he is the one that giveth wealth

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2012
blink182: [size=18pt]WHERE EASYCOPY NA...SEE THINGS OOOOOO[/size]

I'm kinda curious too, where are the likes of Fxbomovi ?

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2012
Paris-fran:
But seriously, bomexchange.com and exchangebom.com are not opening the link to fund account. Does anybody have a better option for me to try?

try reply the email i sent u.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2012
prince123: thanks,,you know am still learnin,,Йą una be oga,,one day I go reach or exceed your target,,you Йą mentor,that motivates the newbies,,the 1st secret in bom is your willingness to learn,,and also just knw while learnin you might get burnt,,but don't be discouraged or let it weigh you down,,rather learn the lesson and move on,,and I hope u knw this is a business,,and as a christian,,remember God,,he is the one that giveth wealth

You are very correct.
I wanted to advice that anyone that starts a post around or after 12am should start with morning prayers but I dont know peeps here would feel about it.
God gives wealth. GBAM.

Sukiyo/Sagapo

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 14, 2012
Men, congrats
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2012
Me too o!
Paris-fran:

congrats oooh, me nah car i wan buy from BOM money grin grin grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Hi all,

I think we should do it again. Like we did yesterday.

By 1.30pm today, the US will release her CPI(Consumer Price Index) and Unemployment claims today.
If those reports are very bad, then US indices would fall. I'll give you updates as soon as I get that.

For our newbies,
1) Click on START BETTING tab
2) U'd see INDICES below. Click on it
3) Look out for WALL STREET INDEX, US 500 Index and US TECH COMPOSITE INDEX.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2012
Paris-fran:

pls my email is francis*@yahoo.com the one i'm getting from nairaland, i cant reply it.

thats the addy i mailed 2ce.

Going offline now.

@prince: congrats!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jsheng(m): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2012
EURO/USD falls for 2hrs. place bet now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2012
ayox2003: Hi all,

By 1.30pm today, the US will release her CPI(Consumer Price Index) and Unemployment claims today.
If those reports are very bad, then US indices would fall. I'll give you updates as soon as I get that.

For our newbies,

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
All these news self, Nigeria no de get? undecided

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2012
ayox2003: Hi all,

For our newbies,

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
bro I will advice they stick to only wall street indice to minimize loss,,u remember smtimes sme go against the trend,,like yesterday

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
blink182: All these news self, Nigeria no de get? undecided

For where...any wonder why we are in the doldrums. These are the stats serious governments use to track and plan economic growth. For Naija...wooosia! Nah only crude oil sales we dey hear, wen dem want u to hear am.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 12:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
azpekuliar:

For where...any wonder why we are in the doldrums. These are the stats serious governments use to track and plan economic growth. For Naija...wooosia!
the nigerian senate is currently undergoin a probe in the financial sector,,I quess this will have a great impact on the dollar so I predict the naira/dollar will fall,,currently rate is 158.2,,pls place a fall trade of 3hrs,,,,shebi u they find nigerian news

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2012
Where is mkmyers the wall street index go soon open ˚˚˚°ºH!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2012
prince123: the nigerian senate is currently undergoin a probe in the financial sector,,I quess this will have a great impact on the dollar so I predict the naira/dollar will fall,,currently rate is 158.2,,pls place a fall trade of 3hrs,,,,shebi u they find nigerian news
LWKMD. cheesy
prince123: the nigerian senate is currently undergoin a probe in the financial sector,,I quess this will have a great impact on the dollar so I predict the naira/dollar will fall,,currently rate is 158.2,,pls place a fall trade of 3hrs,,,,shebi u they find nigerian news
LWKMD.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by willyede(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2012
where that @pappy sef as the 4 picks you gave today hit the bulls eye......cannot wait for the wall street to start e own azonto....... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 12:48pm On Jun 14, 2012
smashall20:
Whose business Share what u have joor, its a pity how this thread turned out in season 1, but season 2 has been much better.
Season one reminds me of merlin. LOL
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by azpekuliar: 12:50pm On Jun 14, 2012
willyede: where that @pappy sef as the 4 picks you gave today hit the bulls eye......cannot wait for the wall street to start e own azonto....... grin grin grin

Premium things. smiley
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by deleo16(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
This BoM is a an experimental form of Income for me cos the rate of loss is higher than wining I thank God I didnt start with huge sum of money man for don dey bit fingeror hold head like C.ronaldo loss penalty. Horse racing betting is another option I am looking at well let see how season two finish amy it wold be green pip at last .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (102)

How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.