Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (72931 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2012
[quote author=prince123][/quote]
^ sent u an Invite. Did you get it?
===================================

easy and blink never join. Who else remain?

I no know say we reach 30 for this thread sef.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2012
CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!!
I received an email from a friend abroad that his BOM account was debited without his permission. He contacted BOM and they told him he withdrew the money overnight. After he contacted an Hacker, he was told that there is a new script that some hackers developed to track accounts that have been funded with credit cards(including, GTB mastercard, UBA Africard and so on). He was told that it was because he didnt sign-off while the account was ripped.
So please, if you've funded ur BOM with any card whatsoever, whenever ur through with your transactions, ensure you sign-off IMMEDIATELY. Never leave your account idle. And if ur a night trader sign-off whenever u realize the bed is calling. Abeg. Those Vietnamese guys dey vex.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

i wan upgrade like 4 people so dem go fit dey add/invite members if i no dey around. abeg who dey interested and always dey in fron of pc?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ENTERPRO abeg send me d invitation too mak i join oo. Easybak2005@gmail.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yea, I have a friend in Ilorin they call Temy Nasdaq. His account has been hacked and wiped about 3 times now. But I don't think its possible if you are using your personal computer.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

i wan upgrade like 4 people so dem go fit dey add/invite members if i no dey around. abeg who dey interested and always dey in fron of pc?

Interested but not always on PC, but always online on my BB.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ENTERPRO abeg send me d invitation too mak i join oo. Easy***@gmail.com

i don send am o!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2012
toluxa1: Yea, I have a friend in Ilorin they call Temy Nasdaq. His account has been hacked and wiped about 3 times now. But I don't think its possible if you are using your personal computer.
hmmmmmm abeg make them no touch my dollars ooooooo,,,lol
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2012
toluxa1:

Interested but not always on PC, but always online on my BB.

ok, i don do am.

u sef fit go http://groups.google.com/group/nairalandbom?hl=en begin Invite/Add the people wey u get dem email addresses.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by emmatuxz(m): 12:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
AM INTERESTED OOO, emmadubem@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 1:08pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayox2003: CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!!
I received an email from a friend abroad that his BOM account was debited without his permission. He contacted BOM and they told him he withdrew the money overnight. After he contacted an Hacker, he was told that there is a new script that some hackers developed to track accounts that have been funded with credit cards(including, GTB mastercard, UBA Africard and so on). He was told that it was because he didnt sign-off while the account was ripped.
So please, if you've funded ur BOM with any card whatsoever, whenever ur through with your transactions, ensure you sign-off IMMEDIATELY. Never leave your account idle. And if ur a night trader sign-off whenever u realize the bed is calling. Abeg. Those Vietnamese guys dey vex.

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
toluxa1: Yea, I have a friend in Ilorin they call Temy Nasdaq. His account has been hacked and wiped about 3 times now. But I don't think its possible if you are using your personal computer.
Ayo, could you pls confirm if your friend was using his PC or not based on the observation above.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
@enterpro tanx i ve accepted bt hw do i use it wen sending alert to d group. @AYO Tank u oo eh! I use my card anyhw online.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ emma: Invite sent.

easycopyrh: @enterpro tanx i ve accepted bt hw do i use it wen sending alert to d group. @AYO Tank u oo eh! I use my card anyhw online.

u'll just send the alert as an email to nairalandbom @ googlegroups . com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Is there a way to fizzle out the fake outs of Easy's newest strategy? The label has been shifting the past 2 hours on 15min, 30min and 1 hr and 4hr TF of AU pair and it looks like it is not done yet. AJ is towing the same line. Just check the various TFs out.

Easy, thank you. Remember to learn the other 4 strategies your friend promised you and to teach us also asap.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2012
@ raphsody yeah i will. I v learnt to stik to som pairs instead of confusing myself wit 10 dift pairs. Now i only trade GOLD, SILVER, EU, GU, EJ, USDCAD & USDJPY plannin to dump usdjpy bcoz of its uneasy and crazy history baktest on my system.. Too unpredictable...OSAKA
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

I just join now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2012
Some currency pairs are currently defying this easy's new strategy not to say it aint effective.....but in everything, exceptions still abound.......eg. USD/CAD still currently going down(below the 0.0 line) despite the green label.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
easycopyrh: @ raphsody yeah i will. I v learnt to stik to som pairs instead of confusing myself wit 10 dift pairs. Now i only trade GOLD, SILVER, EU, GU, EJ, USDCAD & USDJPY plannin to dump usdjpy bcoz of its uneasy and crazy history baktest on my system.. Too unpredictable...OSAKA
Wetin be your username for the google group so that I go fit de identify your alert?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2012
blink182: I just join now

welcome. 33 don join. 6 never confirm dem invites.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

welcome. 33 don join. 6 never confirm dem invites.
Make una confirm na, kilon shele, oye me kun, die wia ren, wetin de happen? undecided
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by mkmyers45(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2012
Joined..Ayox2003 pls send me your email
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2012
mkmyers45: Joined..Ayox2003 pls send me your email

welcome. 38 joined. 3 yet to confirm.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO:

welcome. 38 don join. 3 never confirm dem invites.

38 ke? How? From where dem come? Abi some people register with 3 account ni... hmmm shocked
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by puskin: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2012
toluxa1:

33 ke? How? From where dem come? Abi some people register with 3 account ni... hmmm shocked

U go fear FEAR nah. grin grin
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by EnterPRO: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
toluxa1:

38 ke? How? From where dem come? Abi some people register with 3 account ni... hmmm shocked

no naa. u don 4get our guests nii?

we go soon reach and pass 50 sef.

who no like better thing?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2012
toluxa1:

I laugh, watch make you see if e no go pass hundred before this month end. You think say all those guest na NLers abi?

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by SUCCESSLAT(m): 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2012
ayox2003: CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!!

Sukiyo/Sagapo.
I just have to take extra caution with account with effect from now even though I'm using my Personal Laptop.I fund my account with my GTB Master Card.Thanks for the info Ayox2003.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2012
yeah, i can now receive alerts in my yahoo addy. i'll suggest we dont use that medium to discuss/analyse, it should be strictly for alerts. we should still keep this thread alive for other purposes.

thanks enterpro

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2012
jammer777: yeah, i can now receive alerts in my yahoo addy. i'll suggest we dont use that medium to discuss/analyse, it should be strictly for alerts. we should still keep this thread alive for other purposes.

thanks enterpro
Very true
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2012
Yes, very true. Cos I know how many mails I don delete today. Strictly for Alerts pls.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2012
toluxa1: Yes, very true. Cos I know how many mails I don delete today. Strictly for Alerts pls.
Same alerts could still be replicated here as soon as possible by anyone, quoting source, of course.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by emmatuxz(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2012
EnterPRO: @ emma: Invite sent.

u'll just send the alert as an email to nairalandbom @ googlegroups . com

THANKS ACCEPTED NOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (102)

US Bank Stops Western Union Transfers To Nigeria In Aftermath Of 80 Fraud Burst? / Dangote And Otedola Flaunt Cheap Phones That Will Surprise You (Photos) / Where To Buy Wholesale Cosmetic Products In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.